Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Tunster
One large pint of Strongbow please... and a packet of peanuts. (they must be roasted or you're dead ;) )
By a-moron
A large pint?

Surely a pint is a pint.
By Tunster
theflyingbadger wrote:A large pint?

Surely a pint is a pint.

You know I'm special. So get on with it and use your noddle. 2 pints is a large pint. That's a good thing. 8)
By a-moron
Sorry Tunny, Zoot appears to be out of Strongbow.

Will poor you a large pint of lager instead.

By MadTheEddos
A pitcher of Guinness please. And another after it. The weekend's started!!
By Yudster
More mules now please.
By MadTheEddos
Another pitcher of Guinness! And 5 shots of vodka too please.
By a-moron
*looks behind the bar*

Nope, no vodka. Think we could stretch out 5 peach schnapps if that interests you.
Or there is a shit load of Aftershock back here.

Any use?
By MadTheEddos
Aftershock FTW! 5 of the blue ones if you could do that. Would be appreciated!
By Yudster
theflyingbadger wrote:*looks behind the bar*
Nope, no vodka.

What the * has been going into my Moscow Mules then....?
By Yudster
I have a Moscow Mule and it is definitely vodka - Stolichnaya to be exact. I am happy.

Pub conversation topic - how the hell are so many people falling off balconies in holiday resorts these days?
By MadTheEddos
Time I got back on it. 2 pints of Guinness and a blue WKD please.
By MadTheEddos
Yudster wrote:Pub conversation topic - how the hell are so many people falling off balconies in holiday resorts these days?

I blame planking - those craaazy mofos.
By a-moron
Yuds, you must've taken some big ol' measures because all zoots bottles were dry.
Re: balcony fallings.
It may come as a surprise to some but I was something of a tearabout when I was younger. Twice I've clambered over a balcony in an alcohol induced state.
1st time - locked out my apartment in magalluf. Friends in room below were in so decided instead of camping down with them I'll just get a boost up and enter the apartment that way. Stupid but successful.
2nd time - locked in an apartment by a lady with whom I had I no intention of spending another second with. Cue ninja stylee clothing collection and then out onto her balcony. Guys in neighbouring apartment aided my escape. All of who were in hysterics as one of them had been captured earlier in the week by the same nutter. Again, stupid but successful.

Don't ever try that at home kids.

Right. Time for a pint I thinks.
By MadTheEddos
Hellooooooooooooo! Anyone in?
I'm up for a mad weekend - starting here! 3 pints of Guinness and a couple of Jagerbombs please.
By DevilsDuck
You got any id mate?
By a-moron
HEY!!!!!!!

Why's there a picture of my wife hung up behind the bar?
By DevilsDuck
You should talk to Mr. Zoot if you have any issues with the decor Sir... Now, do you have any id?
By Yudster
Don't you know who that is? Its Scott McClure, star of such info-mercials as The Day Your Todger Gives Up, and The Art of Enhancement - Making The Best Of It.
By DevilsDuck
I have a job to do lady, he could be a flying badger and I would still I.D. him!
By MadTheEddos
I got a student card. And I know you're only IDing me cos of my youthful looks... Right!
By DevilsDuck
Er... Yes!
By MadTheEddos
Good good.

I know nothing about how that picture got there by the way.
By a-moron
Yudster wrote:Don't you know who that is? Its Scott McClure, star of such info-mercials as The Day Your Todger Gives Up, and The Art of Enhancement - Making The Best Of It.

Haha,
Absolutely love that.

And yes Duck, I have id.
My teeth.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]