The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By potters11
From the look of the morning newspapers Chris is set to enter the I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! jungle next month.

It’ll be interesting to see Chris back on prime time terrestrial TV for a few weeks (hopefully) I am sure he’ll prove to be popular!

Good luck!
By Dale
He did mention about I'm a Celeb the other day regarding Boy George. It did make me wonder why that link wasn't dragged out, so that would explain it.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chris in the jungle, so this'll be the first series I'll actually actively watch. #teamMoyles
By Sidders
Sidders wrote:I don't think he will be. However, The Masked Singer begins shooting on Monday for the next 2 weeks. Chris is off for 2 weeks. Coincidence? I think not.

Well it might have worked if Chris was off this week. I could have sworn he said he is off the last 2 weeks in October.

Shame really, I'd have liked to see Chris on TMS.
I saw on Chris's Instagram that the jam enthusiast James Robinson has taken over his social media while he's away (for around FIVE weeks), so he'll be posting updates from Chris on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Bebo, MySpace, that Chinese one and so on.
I noticed Jayne Sharpe - Comedy Dave's Ex - liked this tweet...

Not sure if it actually means anything - she always seemed to have a good sense of humour.

Think Chris is coming across ok - I think he's one of those he'll just confirm what you always thought. If you're a fan, you'll like him on there. If you're a hater, you'll continue to hate.

Shame Olivia has gone already, I thought that had the potential to be a fun friendship
The eliminations on I'm a Celebrity are starting on Friday so we need to vote everyday to keep Chris in for as long as possible. The final is on Sunday next week and it would be good to see Chris make it that far.
By Uglybob
I can imagine how many posts there would have been on this if he had gone in 2003. Alas, time drifts by unfortunately and we become more irrelevant. Funnily my ex's nephew worked on that series of Im A Celebrity, in terms of working on the interviews with the celebs in the hotels after they left the show. He said that Chris was quite shy, which is probably true.
He also said that Sue Cleaver from Corrie was lovely and her hubby works in the production side of Corrie too and would see about him getting some work as this was a temp position, seeing as the show only lasts 3 weeks, which was very nice of her.

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure there are a few who read this and go "who?", some of you might not even have been born when i clogged up these forums back at the turn of the Millennium.
By DC
Uglybob wrote:I can imagine how many posts there would have been on this if he had gone in 2003. Alas, time drifts by unfortunately and we become more irrelevant. Funnily my ex's nephew worked on that series of Im A Celebrity, in terms of working on the interviews with the celebs in the hotels after they left the show. He said that Chris was quite shy, which is probably true.
He also said that Sue Cleaver from Corrie was lovely and her hubby works in the production side of Corrie too and would see about him getting some work as this was a temp position, seeing as the show only lasts 3 weeks, which was very nice of her.

And yes this is the original Uglybob, I am sure there are a few who read this and go "who?", some of you might not even have been born when i clogged up these forums back at the turn of the Millennium.

Good point, back when he was about to take on the breakfast show for Radio 1 it would have been huge news with Moyles going into the jungle. But as you truthfully say, time does move on (and waits for nobody).

Some people I think are just suited to certain roles, Moyles and radio are a perfect match. That specific environment just bought out the best in him and still does. Through lockdown I listened to a lot of his early 00s shows a friend of mine put up on mixcloud, and whilst on the walks we were allowed by Boris, I was just taken back to those days in 2000/01/02. And it was great. Not just the music, but the conversations of the time they had. Listening to the old shows and without wanting to sound old (lost cause by now), things just sounded and felt better back in the day.