The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Itriff
It was really good and also showed up just how abysmal "Grimmy"'s stint was. I don't know how much control he has over the show (and did Moyles really have that much control when his stint on the slot began?) but it certainly got me ready for today which is what I want from a breakfast show to be honest! I agree that the Calvin Harris shtick was a bit naff at first but it turned out alright in the end.
By swaddon1903
More big changes at BBC Radio today.

Scott Mills is moving over to Radio 2 permanently, having done a few fill-in bits for them over recent years. Steve Wright, one of Chris' radio heroes, is leaving his afternoon show, and will be replaced by Mills.
By bmstinton93
Gutted at this one tbh. I knew it was coming, but Scott's show on Radio One is still fantastic. Shame he's only getting a 2 hour slot on Radio Two
By bmstinton93
I would strongly recommend everyone listening to the Sunset Podcast that Scott and Chris put out last night. A lot more serious chat from then both on it and shows their genuine friendship. Gutted to see them leave still.
By swaddon1903
I know this forum is about Chris Moyles and not Scott Mills, but on Scott's last-ever Radio 1 link today, he mentioned that he almost got the Breakfast Show gig, but it never happened. He went on to say that if he had got it, then maybe he wouldn't have still been at Radio 1 up until today, so perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.

I had read (probably on here) that there was a gentlemen's agreement between Chris and Scott where Chris would step down from the breakfast show to allow Scott to have a go, but Chris never honoured it.

Thank you both!!