Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Sidders
Aled - Are Dave and his wife still together?
By Andy B
smarsh336 wrote:Hi Aled,
just a quick question, what's the music used for the "Download the Podcast, now!!!" bit of the show called? It's from the old Iceland Ad's isn't it?!!

Thanks!!

Isn't it the climax to Beethoven's 1812 Overture?

Tchikovsky, Beethoven, what's the difference, they're both dead composers who lived a long time ago.
Last edited by Andy B on Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Behelzebub
Andy B wrote:
smarsh336 wrote:Hi Aled,
just a quick question, what's the music used for the "Download the Podcast, now!!!" bit of the show called? It's from the old Iceland Ad's isn't it?!!

Thanks!!

Isn't it the climax to Beethoven's 1812 Overture?

It's Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, not Beethoven's.
By Sidders
Well it had to be asked.
By Adam
|S| wrote:Well it had to be asked.

I dont think it'll be answered.
By Emmsybella
I dont have a question...just wanted to say that i think the show is great, been listening since the demise of mark and lard and think you guys ae all great. Keep up the good work xxx
By Emmsybella
|S| wrote:Aled - Are Dave and his wife still together?

2nd wife is right here lol!

why do we need to know this? can we just leave the poor man be...he may have had a really bad breakup or something and doesnt want to mention it. but just in case he isnt im on standby to take over lol x
By Mafro
Aled, what happend to the Secret Student feature?
By fish heads
Aled can probably give a deeper insight, but I think the team on air have said that he was just too boring so it was quietly dropped
By Rychu
Hey Aled. I started a thread to find out how many international listeners over the world you have aspecialy from poland as i know that loads of my mates tune in almost every day alnd listen online. Could not find anything on BBC sites or anywere else. So i was wondering if you dear Aled have any access to that kind of informations? If You do and are willing to share i'd appreciate this very much.
By Johnny 1989
Hello Aled I have a question

As we know the Moyles team has changed many times in the past and some past members have either worked in the BBC elsewhere or have since returned to the show Producers Rhys, Melinda & Ben to name a few.

My question however to Aled is do former assistants Simon "Melinda" Hollis & "Dizzy" Lizzie Buckingham still keep in touch at all or not?

I haven't heard Chris mention them for a while so wondered if him & Dave, and indeed any other team member heard from the two former assitants at all?
By MyPurpleUndercrackers
Johnny 1989 wrote:
My question however to Aled is do former assistants Simon "Melinda" Hollis & "Dizzy" Lizzie Buckingham still keep in touch at all or not?

Lizzie has a myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/lizziebuckingham not heard of Melina since the dirtyhandsandgreasyknees.com days
By tehThomas
Aled, why was i banned from your forum, all i did was post pics of you with big fat mandy dingle. oooh man she love the cakes!

guilty conscience perhaps.....!
By Diggy
Emmsybella wrote:I dont have a question...just wanted to say that i think the show is great, been listening since the demise of mark and lard and think you guys ae all great. Keep up the good work xxx

I Miss Mark and Lard in the afternoon, they were legends....

....lets start a bring back mark and lard campaign :wink:
By Mafro
Aled is there some sort of "disiplinary procedure" if someone swears on air, such as Moyles swearing at that female caller a few months back?
By Boboff
clotted cream or dream topping Aled ?
By Adam
aled - do you actually post here anymore - or have you forgot about us due to your site? :)
By Dr. Nick
Maybe he's still trying to make his mind up about the creamy question? It *is* a hard one, I dunno which I'd choose.
By Adam
Surely it doesnt take that long to make your mind up?
By Yudster
Hi Aled

Marmite. Love it or hate it?
By Mafro
Dr. Nick wrote:Maybe he's still trying to make his mind up about the creamy question? It *is* a hard one, I dunno which I'd choose.

Or maybe he is in New York.