Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Walter Sobchak
If you stare at it long enough you can see Dolphins Frolicking!

Is Chris on Recharge? looks like he's linked up to that computer!
By Tunster
That is a bloody case of shaky hands.......who's the culprit of such awful picture taking?
By Betti911
Adam wrote:Aled,

As much as that bloke from X-factor is good looking, who took this picture, its awful.. My eyes hurt. Blurred.

In that picture he looks quite like a skinny Chris.
By Jelly Babe
Either way bad piccy or not both them boys are very sxc :wink:
By revsteve35
just like to say aled good show to all and merry xmas!!!!
By Aled
revsteve35 wrote:just like to say aled good show to all and merry xmas!!!!

Thanks very much. Here's hoping you like the new show even more in 2006!
By Aled
To everyone.

Thanks for all your feedback and comments in 2005, here's hoping between us we'll help Chris make an even better show in 2006 and provide some of the best breakfast radio... ever!

Yes, we do have new stuff in 2006 - don't get too excited, you know our thoughts on recklessly changing popular formats!!! But if you know the show, you'll spot them. We hope you enjoy them.

Keep up the good work on the site in 2006. This may be the No 1 Moyles site for the No 1 radio show (give or take the odd Tog meister - but don't worry I'm working on that) but between us there's still so much more to do.

Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and be nice to one another. Yes, even the newbies.

Aled
By Fathomer
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALED!!!
By Walter Sobchak
Happy New Year Aled, been a good year for you hasn't it? 8)
I'll also wish a Happy New Year to Everyone on the show and on This website, especially those that have given a lot of time and effort, for instance Chris and Console.
By Jono
Merry Christmas Aled. Hope 2006 is just as successful.
By Mk.
Ooooooh, Aled:

Will the 4 line jingles be returning in 2006?

At a guess, will they be in the same format but with a new underlying bed, or is a break from tradition planned?
By smarsh336
Hi Aled,
who made the Xmas panto podcast? As it wasn't the best edit ever :D

It starts with an advert about how to get the podcast, which is kinda irrelevant as you're listening to it, so you must know how you got it :wink:

Also, the ends were left on each 'clip'. So it would say "Part two's tomorrow" but then it goes onto part 2 and even has the recap left on, even though you've just listened to it :P

Sorry if this sounds a bit of a stupid comment, but thought i'd see if it was only me who this bothered.

Thanks & Happy 2006!
By Fathomer
First post of 2006 in this thread?

Can you give us a sneak preview of what is to come in the following months.
Kind of like a teaser trial.

::Happy 2006!::
By Chongster
its 2 minutes after midnight, but ho hum, well done on reaching 2 years in the breakfast slot...I think I have the 2nd as the correct date you all started there,.
By Tom Holt
5th actually i believe:

'Remember Remember, the fifth of January'

But Happy Show Birthday anyway for Thursday! Looking forward to next Monday's show!
By daniel8375
ALED - Im interested in becoming a Radio Journalist - I'd really appreciate it if you could find out:

Where and What course Dom did at Uni
And stations he has worked for before?

Cheers Aled - it would be great if you could find out.
By Adam
Aled - happy new year and all that jazz.
By MC
Happy second anniversary on Breakfast Aled.

Good luck with the shows this year.
By Adam
Aled,

Do you get a chance to listen to other shows when your off work - do you listen/ or have you listened to Annie Mac ?

I think she's great !
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

Do you get a chance to listen to other shows when your off work - do you listen/ or have you listened to Annie Mac ?

I think she's great !

I agree, I think Annie's great too. But no, I haven't listened to ANY shows while I've been off. Not very professional I know but just this once I needed a REAL break from work. You find yourself either criticising the radio or taking tips on what you're hearing. Not a great way to relax
By northwalesboy
Hi Aled,

Good look to all of the team for tomorrow! And any chance sometime tomorrow once the show's over you could see if somebody could check the podcast for itunes users? Don't know if you've seen my thread in general but we haven't been able to download the Christmas Play and Scott Mills podcasts.

Diolch un fawr iawn, a pob lwc!
Paul.
By oliver
Hi Aled, Where and what was your first radio job?
Do you have any tips in getting into it?
Thanks, Oli
By iSeb
northwalesboy wrote:Hi Aled,

Good look to all of the team for tomorrow! And any chance sometime tomorrow once the show's over you could see if somebody could check the podcast for itunes users? Don't know if you've seen my thread in general but we haven't been able to download the Christmas Play and Scott Mills podcasts.

Diolch un fawr iawn, a pob lwc!
Paul.

Just to let you know, it downloaded fine for me in iTunes, it must be somthing wrong your end.

oliver wrote:Hi Aled, Where and what was your first radio job?
Do you have any tips in getting into it?
Thanks, Oli

I swear thats in his biog? wasn't it work experience at the Radio 1 Roadshow?
http://www.chrismoyles.net/mw/teamaled.shtml

Aled, you said to someone that you had done a few pilots for the show, I was woundering if you had recorded them.. and If you had, if that you might be able to do a little "behind the scenes" moyles extra about the day to day, off air running of the show?..

I guess maybe something just for show geeks, but I think it could be quite popular.. and also maybe even use on the bbc jobs site?

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]