Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By DemonHorse
Have Lou and Andy off Little Britain appeared yet?
I was watching a thing about LB touring Oz the other night and wondered how recent it was because they showed them filming for Neighbours.
By fish heads
No, it's another month or so yet I think. Neighbours is filmed about 6 months ahead of when it is shown over here, and I think it was filmed late Feb. Might be wrong, but Foz from Hollyoaks was in that scene and he hasn't appeared in Neighbours yet either
By fish heads
Dickie wrote:Get scanning then fish heads, show your true dedication to the thread.

I said I'd get photos up eventually and I have - they were taken a while back but I forgot to link to them here. Anyway, better late than never

If you click on them, you'll get the original big (and they are big) size. You can't really make out the writing key that well, but I did the best with what I had!
By DemonHorse
Never seems it on TV does it. They always make out like it's a good 10 minute walk at least.
By Uglybob
she won some celeb dancing thing in australia i think.

i turned on tonight at half 6 and i got ben shepherd with dancing goofs and then turned over to itv to see more dancing children

whats all this dancing? i dont get it.
Mafro wrote:When does sky leave? I'm fed up of seing her pathetic face.

She does have a particularly glum face.

hmm now how to make a connection between this and the fact you still owe me a tenner...

glum - plum - numb - bum - drum - scum - YOU OWE ME £10
By Betti911
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Shes lovely Libby. I'd marry her.

Oh not libby... she's really not good looking.
By fish heads
She is 17 in real life - playing a 15/16 year old, even though Lolly was only born in 1994.

Janae is only 10 months older than Lolly in real life...

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]