Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By DemonHorse
Eddie wrote:
Sidla wrote:Darn, I've recalculated and work it out to be Thursday now.

See, it's definately Thursday. On one of the neighbours websites (Erinsborough.com i think) they have an episode guide. I matched the episode I was watching with the one on the episode guide and counted the number of episodes til when Paul returns and it works out to be Thursday next week.

NB If you try and do this, be careful as you might think it is wednesday but you will notice that, in the episode numbers, one is missed out. This, however, could be my stumbling block as it could just be a number miswritten and not an episode missed out and that would make Paul's return Wednesday. Damn, how sad am I (Retorical question - doesn't need answering). You know Im bored though so that's my excuse.

I read the TV mag that came with my paper and it's definately thursday, even has a comment about 'an old face watching' as something happens in the short thing about it...
By Eddie
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I win. We really should have had a bet.
By Quincy
it will be right at the end of the episode, da da da da da, da da da da da, neighbours......
By Sidders
That Neighbours top 10 thing is rubbish. Joel Samuels at number 9? I'd forgotten him.
By Quincy
helen daniels should have been in it. R.I.P
By Sidders
Wonder what Mrs. Mangle's doing these days.
By DemonHorse
Sidla wrote:That Neighbours top 10 thing is rubbish. Joel Samuels at number 9? I'd forgotten him.

Whoooooo? oh that was your point too.... :P
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Joel was popular though.. which was weird cos he was strange looking.
By Quincy
my sister loved joel samuels, didnt he go out with flick when she first arrived in ramsay street?
I think he went out with her when she was a school kid.. shocking.

I hope they bring Michelle back just to see if her boobs are bigger. she wont be able to walk.
By Betti911
I think Joel is loads sexier in the Bill than he ever was in Neighbours.... I'm a sucker for a man in uniform :)
well theres an offer to any men in uniform....

do traffic wardens count?
By Betti911
No was too disgusted after I saw that program exposing traffic wardens and their evil doings last week....
By Quincy
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:I think he went out with her when she was a school kid.. shocking.

I hope they bring Michelle back just to see if her boobs are bigger. she wont be able to walk.

how i love michelles boobs. she came back a while ago from her visit to america whatever shes up to there galivanting around like a ho.
By Betti911
She had an ugly chubby face tho.
By Sidders
Michelle was definately the best girl in it.
By Quincy
yes i agree. good old shell, you can see she got her hot body from lyn
By Quincy
how come its suddenly christmas day in todays episode??
By Eddie
It has been Christmas time for a little while now (Christmas trees up/talk of end of term/Christmas presents etc) The epidodes we are watching now were shown just before Christmas in Australia. Thursday's episode (When Paul comes back) was the episode they played as their cliffhanger in Australia just before their Christmas break.
By Quincy
it aint going on a break here is it? i dont know what i would do if it did.
By Betti911
I'm amazed at how many guys watch Neighbours. All the younger guys in the staffroom were glued today.
By Eddie
Why should guys not watch it - it's not not got anything extra for the girls has it.

No, Quincy - it's not going on a break. It only breaks here when there is wimbledon or something like it. They have many more breaks over there, that's the reason we are fast catching up with them. We always used to be about 2 years behind when it was first on. eventally we will catch up and then we'll obviosuly have to have a break as there will be no new episodes to show when they have a break.
By Betti911
True but don't know many guys who generally like soaps.

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]