Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By Jill
I haven't watched Neighbours since the 90s. I remember back in the day when Craig McLachlan was in it and then he brought an album out 'Craig McLachlan and Check 1-2' Hey Mona! ... Oh dear.
By fish heads
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:They married and then she died in a car accident soon after if I remember correctly. Possibly even on their way to their honeymoon.

It was on the way to the honeymoon. Toadie leaned over for a pash then lost control of the car - horny devil.
By Sidders
I'm still saying Michelle Scully was the all time best, I've probably said it before on this thread but I can't be arsed to go back and look.
By fish heads
Is it coincidence that the show's demise has been in direct correlation to the demise of this once legendary thread?

Or is it that this thread, like the show, is probably better in memory than sordid reality.

I stopped watching about 6 years ago but I went to the Neighbours set a couple of years ago and legitimately one of the best days I've ever had.
By Sidders
fish heads wrote:Is it coincidence that the show's demise has been in direct correlation to the demise of this once legendary thread?

Or is it that this thread, like the show, is probably better in memory than sordid reality.

I stopped watching about 6 years ago but I went to the Neighbours set a couple of years ago and legitimately one of the best days I've ever had.

Forgot about it but just read the first few pages back and it's really made me laugh. It also got me looking again at the Joe Scully controversy, and it has since come out that he had an amphetamine addiction which is why he was sacked, although he later filed for unfair dismissal and won. (I literally don't know why I've just spent the time typing this because, quite franky, who's going to care??)

I miss Neighbours. It went sh*te when it moved to Channel 5. I think if it was still on the Beeb it would still be going strong.
By Sidders
I think Izzy made a guest appearance towards the start. There's some new contenders now, including a weirdly attactive transexual girl. Izzy and Karl's daughter is in it, but my Mrs thinks she's a dwarf.

Thank you both!!