Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By Yudster
I saw Natalie Imbruglia on telly this morning. Surely she must represent the peak, over all the years of Neighbours?
By Betti911
Yudster wrote:I saw Natalie Imbruglia on telly this morning. Surely she must represent the peak, over all the years of Neighbours?

Yes Beth and Brad.... oh and the Brad, Beth, Lucy love triangle... those were the days :D
Todays episode was great. The only thing that would have made it better would have been them shoe-horning someone saying "I see dead people" in.
By Betti911
How can you work and watch neighbours. I don't usually get home until 7 or 8 :( Have you retrained as a teacher or gone part time (much the same thing :D - I can say that as my parents are teachers )
By Betti911
Lucky you. I would love flexitime. You get your life back and it will make things easier when you come to have a family. Plus you get to watch neighbours :D
By MK Chris
Ah Video Plus - that was great until there was a sport that ran over or something, then everything was screwed.
By DemonHorse
Forget videoplus, I just use the Guide in Media Center. Unfortunately, that also doesnt adjust timings if times are running late. Does seem to be a bit more reliable though.
By fish heads
No - that was the day before she got released when they were talking about what should she plead and it never got into court. Maybe it was a bail appeal or something?

Thank you both!!