Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By fish heads
Date in your diary time. A week on Saturday - BBC 3 8pm. 5 all new episodes of "Neighbours Uncovered". Were filmed when BBC3 were going to show first look Neighbours, but now it's gone to C5, all of the episodes are going out in one night.

Another Neighbours Forum wrote:Put it in your diary
Saturdy 14th July at 20:00
Neighbours Night on BBC3 begins
5 half hour Neighbours Revealed episodes air, they are:

In Everybody Needs Good Neighbours the story of Neighbours is told from the very beginning, how the series came to the UK, and looking at why it became a success.

In The Talent of Ramsay Street , many of the young characters who have featured in the soap come under the spotlight.

Neighbours Rule UK catches up with some familiar faces of the past such as Craig McLachlan and Anne Charleston who have lived and worked in the UK.

Here’s to You Mr Robinson joins character Paul Robinson (played by Stefan Dennis) for a day in his marital life, joining him on set on the day of his fateful marriage to Lyn Scully.

And Life, Death and Neighbours recalls the biggest, the best, the saddest and the most shocking moments of more than 20 years of life on Ramsay Street.
By MK Chris
Ana Ivanovic is better.
Topher wrote:Ana Ivanovic is better.

See I like slightly quirky looking women and shes too bland. I like the French woman in the final now and Jankovic... watch her doubles with Murray its fun.
By MK Chris
I know what you mean about quirky women but Ivanovic is still nice. Marion Bartoli is OK, a bit too much on the podgy side though, for her height especially.

I did mean to watch the mixed doubles match but I've been out. I'll catch the semi, it must be fairly soon. I saw some of the Nadal match and the first part of the women's final (the rest of which I listened to in the car), shame but Bartoli sounded like she certainly didn't disgrace herself.
By MK Chris
I dunno, Nadal has this never say die attitude, you never know. I'm not so sure he's capable of beating Federer on grass on both their current form now though.
By fish heads
Wow, this was back on page 4.

Anyway, new Neighbours titles for the new look, that we'll be getting over here in a couple of months

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlDRADpHTcs][/youtube]
By Mafro
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Bree is a terrible character now and her teeth scare me.

She needs a brace or something, they are all over the place.
I reckon they should take them all out and leave them for the tooth fairy.

How much do you reckon I think she would get for all them teeth eh Mafro?

Thank you both!!