Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By fish heads
That's just a reworded version of the media guardian piece with a dissapointingly misleading headline
By Uglybob
has jugs stephanie mcintosh left yet
By Johnny 1989
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:I used to watch Home and Away and then Channel 5 stole it but couldn't put it on for a year or something so I stopped watching. They can't take neighbours from me...

Something to do with either the ITV Network centre or the ITV Franchise at the time that owned the rights (I think either Thames, LWT or Central first introduced it to the network although not sure which one & not sure who ended up with the rights at the end) throwing a strop and deciding not to show it on their last year of owner ship to really f*** it up for five.

So glad Crossroads crashed & burned afterwards :twisted:
By Sidders
Robert's appearence today was Neighbours gold!
By Mafro
I was half doing something ele while watching so that bit confused the hell out of me.
By GF05
The train going through the tunnel while Paul and Pepper got it on today was great, very subtle :D .
By fish heads
Most erotic episode ever
By fish heads
Digital Spy wrote:ITV is in "advanced negotiations" with Fremantle to poach Neighbours from the BBC, according to Broadcast.

The broadcaster is thought to have offered Fremantle around £80,000 per episode, four times that of the BBC. The deal would value the Aussie soap, which has a UK audience of 7 million, at more than £20 million a year.

The magazine reports that Fremantle was ready to accept ITV's offer earlier this week but could not finalise terms on additional rights, such as VOD and broadband.

George McGhee, director of acquisitions at the BBC, said that he was still in discussions over renewing the existing deal. "Fremantle will ultimately do what it wants to do," he said. "I'm sure ITV would like to have it but would that be best for Neighbours?"

:cry:
By GF05
So are Katya and Will gone for good then?.

The actor playing Will seemed to leave rather suddenly, and the brother just seems like he was brought in to replace him.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Yeah I thought that. Will leaving seemed odd but at least they did something with Katya.
By fish heads
The actor playing Will was written out as he had major problems getting along with the cast and crew or something which is why he had no on screen goodbye and now his brother has all his storylines
By Mafro
At least we wont have to lok at Katya's HUGE face anymore.
I liked it when they used to mention Belarus a lot though...
By Quincy
when did karl become a tramp?
By Sidders
It's been a gradual process. I'm not liking it how you had to ask that Quincy, have you been neglecting your Neighbours watching duties?
By Quincy
Sidders wrote:It's been a gradual process. I'm not liking it how you had to ask that Quincy, have you been neglecting your Neighbours watching duties?

in recent times i have been working a rather large amount of hours. its worth it for the extra money but im no able to view neighbours as often as one would like. :(
By dave-tricks
i cant really think whos fitt in neibours lol....
By Sidders
Quincy wrote:
Sidders wrote:It's been a gradual process. I'm not liking it how you had to ask that Quincy, have you been neglecting your Neighbours watching duties?

in recent times i have been working a rather large amount of hours. its worth it for the extra money but im no able to view neighbours as often as one would like. :(

There's this magical invention called a VCR. You can put in the times of all your favourite programmes and it will record them for you so you can watch them any time you like. You should check it out.
By dave-tricks
yeh or he shud get a dvd recorder or sky plus....cos u will never guess....its the future
I think Neighbours is too intellectual for you.
By Sidders
Sky Plus? DVD Recorder? What the hell are they? Are you sure you're not a visitor from the future with your technological craziness?
By DemonHorse
I think he must be rich to be able to get all these top-notch gadgets... what's next, a tricorder?
By fish heads
I'm suprised Quincy even knows who Karl is,its been that long since he watched it.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]