Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Dean_Ashton
in a few years i'll be England's no.1 striker, you mark my words  :)
By winker
Really? Cos if your not telling porkie-pies I'm off to a betting shop to put a tenner down on you at ridiculous odds. Hopefully 10,000-1.
By Dean_Ashton
actually, i've played 8 games for Crewe and scored 6 goals  :)<br>i reckon i'm the next big thing to come from the Gradi conveyor belt of stars. and today i scored a screamer from 25 yards.<br>so Eat My Fresh Goal!!
By Dean_Ashton
aha, i'll suprise you my friend, i'm gonna be bigger than anyone (except for David Platt, maybe) that has left Crewe such as:<br>Seth Johnson (Derby and England)<br>Danny Murphy (Liverpool [and should be England])<br>Rob Jones (former Liverpool and England)<br>Neil Lennon (Celtic and N.Ireland)<br>Robbie Savage (Leiceister and Wales)<br>Ashley Westwood (former Bradforn, now Sheff Wed)<br>Gareth Whalley (Bradford)<br>Dele Adebola (Brum)<br>Wayne Collins (former Fulham)<br>Craig Hignett (few premiership teams)<br>Ashley Ward (few premiership teams)<br>Geoff Thomas (former England)<br>Jermaine Wright (Ipswich)<br>David Platt (former England captain)
By winker
Come on mate, now I know you is lying. Geoff Thomas!!! He was super PANTS?!?!?!?<P>How he ever played at international level is a bloody mystery to the world.<P>I remember he had a shot at goal once and it hit the corner flag.<P>Baddiel & Skinner on Fantasy Football were most pleased to show this about 10 times on the trot on one of their shows, cos it was  SO BAD.
By Dean_Ashton
ok, so Thomas might not have been the best example but he achieved more than what most footballers have. and also, what about Seth, Neil, Robbie and Platty? you can't say that they're crap
By Dean_Ashton
Dean Ashton's sixth goal could be his most important - it earned a 2-1 win over Gillingham as Crewe hit Dario Gradi’s safety target of 50 points. <br>The 17-year-old striker has been sensational since bursting into The Alex first team midway through the season. <br>And it seems as though all his goals have been important in preserving Crewe’s First Division status, which finally seems to have been secured after a tense scrap at Gresty Road. <P>that's a report on the official "TeamTalk" website, (http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/Team_N ... %2C00.html)
By Dean_Ashton
...and Arsenal already offered £1m for my services. so i hope everyone realises that i'm right and i'll play for England
By Tom_Murphy
here's where you lose, imposter.<br>i know one of dean ashton's cousin (on his mum's side). he is 18 and lives in southend.<br>tell me his name and i'll believe you.
By winker
Hey Mr Imposter? If you sign for Arsenal you'll end up rotting in their reserves, ask Jermaine Pennant, Matthew Upson and other English 'star' players than Mr Wenger forgets about. By the way I do support Arsenal. I wish that they'd sort out the mess they're in.
By Uglybob
vieria says hes contracted til 2004 but says that contracts mean nothing these days...<P>leaving for barca perhaps<P>from a spurs fan(waiting for ****  to be taken)
By Lara
I'm a spurs fan as well!<br>(also waiting for ppl to take the **** )<br>even though he ain't in spurs nemore and betrayed us (i think) by joining satan's team man u he got a pic with teddy sheringham- he's gonna frame it (some ppl may say that is sad)...

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]