Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Tom_Murphy
i am extremely curious as to who it could be......maybe the spanner is trying to draw the attention away from himself by throwing wild accusations about?
By Guest
Do not Besmirch Chaka Demus & Pilers<br>"they send you love and fire in my soul"<br>As Shaggy might say if he was on this thread- "It isn't me"<P>Comedy drought
By winker
What shall we call ourselves Chaka?<P>They look around for inspiration, as they repair a car in Chaka's garage.<P>Chaka Demus spots some pliers on the floor. Ta-da. The name pliers is born.<P>Lucky they weren't having a slash in a pub's bogs. <P>Chaka Demus & Johhny machine?
By Stickyspanner
As I said before, I have proof of the identity of said fan - they are a member on this board, and stupidly enough, they posted their email address on both the conversation we have had in a thread and also in the yahoo chat I have  :)<P>The truth is out there
By Guest
Man you have been watching too much X-files<br>However is true hat Chaka Demus and Pilers have been abducted by aliens!!<br>Just a thought
By Tom_Murphy
is that just bad spelling or was there a third and unkown band member called hat?<P>by the way spanner as much as your so called "proof" excites me, your tarnished reputation as a womaniser would do you no favours in court. how bout letting me do the talking......trust me i know the law. furthermore, as chief suspect in the case, you are in no position to accuse others of this foul crime.<P>  :)<p>[This message has been edited by Tom Murphy (edited 22 March 2001).]
By Guest
For my show on a low quality student radio station, I dredged through my record collection to find the horror that was Dance Hits 94 and on the said album was the disturbing Twist and Shout By Chaka Demus and Pilers, Jack Radics and Taxi Gang<P>Truly one of the worst cover versions ever recorded apart from Hear'say's Bridge over Troubled Water

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]