Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Andrew
It's 12:40, I've still got work to do for tommorow, but I thought I'd start a new topic about how easy it really is to start posting messages and wasting my time and your's.  <P>So tired from staying up this week..........ep[e.r[,3qvp54 5,p4[ ,p[43,p[,p[,p[,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br>,,,,43,tp[4,[5,[p,£p<"£$%^&*())(*&^%$£"!6*********************<br>In west philadelphia,born and raised,<br>on the playground is where I spent most of my days,<br>chilling out max and relaxing all cool,<br>and shooting some b'ball outside of the school,<br>when a couple of guys who were up to no good,<br>starting making trouble in ma neighbourhood,<br>i got in one little fight and my mom got scared,<br>so she sent me to my auntie and uncle<br>in Bel-Air,<br>So I whistled for a cab and when it came near,<br>the liscence plate said FRESH and had dice in the mirror,<br>well if anything I could say that this cab was rare,<br>but i thought, man forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!<br>I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,<br>And I yelled to the cabbie,<br>yo homie smell you later,<br>i looked at my kingdom,<br>i was finally there,<br>to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.<br>................................................................................<br>.............................?E:KR>Qo4-141o24v,1<br>MAYBE THIS IS ALL A DREAM
By Andrew
i refer to it being easy to get DRAWN INTO posting messages. Not being easy to be silly. That would be immature<P>Poo -<br>                         <br>snigger,chortle !

Small editing gap to come