Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
A big thanks to Toph for using 'other' methods of contacting me - oh how much I've missed!

No time now to go into a full report right now (seen Deadlys thread about what we've been up to - and its frikkin loads, how my life has changed since I was last buggin' you lot!) and had COMPLETELY missed the Moyles news!

FECK YEAH!!! THE BIG MAN IS BACK ON THE RADIO..! Will need to spend some time catching up with that news, and put plans in place for how the smeg I'm gonna listen to it - but overall, brilliant news!

But, just wanna say....

Massive thanks to Toph, as mentioned above. You're a good lad.

Big-up to Badger and Wee-Benji, missed you both. Likewise NicMod. Hope you're married now?! Please don't ban me (insert poor taste joke here)..!

but mainly; missed you Yuds - looking forward to a nice flirt again - ya little minx...

Will have a proper forum catch up as soon as I can manage and drop some replies.

S'good to know there is a reason to be back. Wanna find out how you all are and what you've been up to.

Lots of love, from Moyles' biggest fan! (still not washed my hand since shaking his*)

* lies. but, hey...
By Nicola_Red
dimtimjim wrote:Likewise NicMod. Hope you're married now?! Please don't ban me (insert poor taste joke here)..!

I am (see the other threads). And I won't! Welcome back :)
By dimtimjim
Ooft, you look sexy when you're mad, DD... :D
By DevilsDuck
dimtimjim wrote:Ooft, you look sexy when you're mad, DD... :D

OK, you are forgiven, apology accepted
By Topher
To be fair it was Yudster that first mentioned you - I just remembered I had your number in my phone.
By James H
'ello again! Time to get chatting in the car thread again soon!
By dimtimjim
OMFG, Foots is back n'all... Hello sailor! :-*

Good old Yuds for thinking of me (she does that a lot, y'know). But yes, BIG thanks to Toph for the heads up - I had completely missed the CM back on radio news. Properly pleased about that.

And yes James - lots to report on the car front. Update soon(ish). Beep beep, vroom, vroom!
By bmstinton93
I literally smiled when I saw your username against this thread :)

Although you're really not important enough to have your own thread.

Merge it Nic! [emoji14]
By Nicola_Red
bmstinton93 wrote:
Although you're really not important enough to have your own thread.

Merge it Nic! [emoji14]

It's tempting, I won't lie. But I'll let Tim have his moment :)
By dimtimjim
Meh, I gotta agree Benji - wasn't meant to be a thread celebrating me, more a thread celebrating the change in circumstance which'll hopefully get all the old hands chattin' again.

S'great to have CM back on the radiowaves.

And yes Badger, that is SO me... Girls love a guy dressed head to toe in leather... Hmmmmmok?!
By flyingbadger
MadTheEddos wrote:BADGE!! An already good night just got slightly better.
'Ow do!

Slightly better...
I don't know whether to take to offense to that or not Mr Eddos.
Ow do's back to you regardless.

dimtimjim wrote:
And yes Badger, that is SO me... Girls love a guy dressed head to toe in leather... Hmmmmmok?!

Well who doesn't?
And stick that * on a unicycle and you've got yerself automatic undercarriage dampening right there.
By dreamer1978
Just managed to get back in under my old name. Glad Chris is back on the radio, missed him terribly.
By dreamer1978
Thanks I'm glad to be back.

Thank you both!!