Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
Some of you already know this but Miss Yudster had a baby just before Christmas. Again, those of you who remember two years ago will know how much of a relief this is. And I hope you all know too how much your support and (bugger, I'm going to say it) love helped me through that awful period. Anyway, Harvey is now here! He was electively induced a couple of weeks early but still tipped the scales at 8lb and all was and is well.
Yudster wrote:Some of you already know this but Miss Yudster had a baby just before Christmas. Again, those of you who remember two years ago will know how much of a relief this is. And I hope you all know too how much your support and (bugger, I'm going to say it) love helped me through that awful period. Anyway, Harvey is now here! He was electively induced a couple of weeks early but still tipped the scales at 8lb and all was and is well.

*hugs*

Big up the Yudsters. And new grand baby Yudster! (You're so old!)

Xx
foot-loose wrote: (You're so old!)Xx

I am. Creaking and decrepit. Don't give a flying *!
Yudster wrote:Some of you already know this but Miss Yudster had a baby just before Christmas. Again, those of you who remember two years ago will know how much of a relief this is. And I hope you all know too how much your support and (bugger, I'm going to say it) love helped me through that awful period. Anyway, Harvey is now here! He was electively induced a couple of weeks early but still tipped the scales at 8lb and all was and is well.

Brilliant news Yuddles; so very pleased for you (all).

Lorra luv to the family.

Jnr had his 6 week check-up today, all good and the guzzle-chops now tips the scale at 11lb 6oz. Love 'im..! :D
So, I’m not sure any of you remember me but I was a regular for a while, hanging around in the chat room until my work clocked it!

Was the lucky winner of a signed Rob DJ quiz book & I think I made it into the book that got sent to Moyles & the team for their last show.

I think I heard Johnny1989 get a mention (not shout out) on the Moyles Instagram DJ set for getting the drinks in & it reminded me of the old place!

Still working for the same company (not the ones that noticed the forum) but higher up in the food chain, been with my fella for 6 years, bought a house together last year, no wedding bells or children yet.

Good to see lots of names I still recognise, Zoot, Yuds, Johnny, Nic to name a few

Thank you both!!