Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By R94N
The Deadly wrote:A question not a criticism: Why do people bother to do podcasts unless they are already famous? What are you hoping to achieve by doing one? Again I don't mean that in a bad way I'm genuinely interested.

You could say the same about Twitter.
By The Deadly
You couldn't as they are completely different entities. You've made one of the worst comparisons I've ever seen unless I've missed the point you're trying to make.
By Topher
*gasps* Oh my god.

I agree with Deadly.
By dimtimjim
Topher wrote:I agree with Deadly.

Ooft, no wonder you tried to hide that... :wink:
By chrysostom
BUMP.

The Josh Widdecombe Podcast is really funny - the show has finished now, but there ate 100+ episodes of it. As well as that, The Elis James & John Robins Podcast (both taken from XFM shows) is brilliant, probably my favourite podcast ever (moreso than Moyles :O ). I'm hoping given XFM's strong relationship with young brilliant comedians from the UK that they'll get a few on to Moyles' show.

Oh also the irrepressible 'No such thing as a fish' which is so good it won a Chortle award. I've been lucky enough to see the show recorded live a few times, and get to have a few drinks with 2 of the guys from it a couple of times.
By Topher
Josh Widdicombe is excellent in general.
By Johnny 1989
Yeah he is funny, he's great in The Last Leg (that show is great in general) and rather brilliant on 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown when he guests.

I'll have to seek out his podcasts.
By DarroM
Reviving this thread for a favour. Probably a bit of a long show but I know a few of you like the Kermode & Mayo Film Review podcast and I only got into it there last week due to listening to a bunch of Kermode's reviews on Youtube and that and I really like it. Just wondering if anyone on here has the podcasts from 2005 when it started to September 2010 since the archive only goes back to October 2010 and I would like to hear those old shows and reviews of films that I can't find on Youtube.

Thank you both!!