Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Vivienne
Russell Brand arrived in up-beat mood on Tuesday, 22nd April 2008.

He was in to promote the movie, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (with Jason Segel, Kristen Bell), in which he plays an obnoxious rock star. Apparently, he manages to steal the movie!

The movie opens 25th April 2008. It's about a guy who goes to Hawaii, to get over a bad break-up with his girl-friend, Sarah Marshall. Unfortunately, Sarah is travelling to the same resort, and she'll be arriving with her new boyfriend (played by Russell).

Russell will be doing more movies in the future. There are even plans to shoot an adapation of his auto-biography, "My Booky Wooky" next year.

Interesting to hear who his friends are, including Morrissey. Fascinating to hear his description of Morrissey as a very evasive character, when faced with an interview situation.

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 : to listen again.

Robert Downey Junior will be today's guest after 1300 hours, in to promote his new film! :-)
By wurzel
He was probably upbeat because he thought he had a slight chance of shagging EDITH! Which is the site where this should go!!!!
By Yudster
I want to see that film, it looks very good. Also, I love Robert Downey Jr, will have to listen again to that, thanks for the heads-up Viv.
By wurzel
Yudster wrote:I want to see that film, it looks very good. Also, I love Robert Downey Jr, will have to listen again to that, thanks for the heads-up Viv.

It strikes me as one of them films where the funniest bits are in the adverts on tv.
By MK Chris
wurzel wrote:EDITH! Which is the site where this should go!!!!

Could you be any more of a bandwagon jumper?
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up