Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Sunny So Cal
A gnat drowned in a puddle of water in my courtyard. Is this where I should put that notification............?
By Yudster
TIAL wrote:Stop press!

US R&B star Sean Levert - one third of 1980s trio LeVert - has died at the age of 39 after falling ill in jail in Cleveland, Ohio.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7323978.stm

Yudster wrote:
iain_smith wrote:This thread was created to taslk about famous people who've just died and I'm just doing what I'm supposed to.Whats the problem? :?

Oh by the way R & B singer Sean Levert has been found dead aged 39 http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Entertainm ... dead/2803/

Oh no!

Does that make you the late TIAL? Oh no!
By S4B
Sunny So Cal wrote:A gnat drowned in a puddle of water in my courtyard. Is this where I should put that notification............?

This made me laugh. Yes Sunny I think this is where you should put it - send Iain the gnat for verification of death.

God nearly forgot

Oh No!
By Sunny So Cal
S4B wrote:
Sunny So Cal wrote:A gnat drowned in a puddle of water in my courtyard. Is this where I should put that notification............?

This made me laugh. Yes Sunny I think this is where you should put it - send Iain the gnat for verification of death.

I can't. He was carted off by an ant :wink:
By SpaceBoy
Oh no.... On this day in 1995 - Kenny Everett, British radio DJ and television entertainer died. Just thought folks may want to know that.
By Yudster
Oh no!
By S4B
I loved Kenny Everitt he was fabulous "and all done in the best pooooosssssssssssssiiiiiible taste"
By SpaceBoy
'This morning, I spilled coffee all over my wife's dressing gown! Serves me right for wearing it!
- Kenny Everett 'Angry of Mayfair'
By Yudster
I still wonder how on earth he managed to get away with Cupid Stunt back in those days.
By TIAL
I love the way that 'Mary Hinge' wasn't allowed because it was too rude - but Cupid Stunt got the green light!
By Bruvva
kendra k wrote:Charlton Heston RIP.

Oh no!
By Bruvva
Incidentally, the queue to prise the gun from his cold, dead hand starts behind me.
By DevilsDuck
iain_smith wrote:To die t his year-Billy Graham,Betty Ford,Albert Hoffman,Charlton Heston,Patrick Moore etc etc

One down!

did you take out any sort of Accumulator bet on this ian?
By iain_smith
iain_smith wrote:To die t his year-Billy Graham,Betty Ford,Albert Hoffman,Charlton Heston,Patrick Moore etc etc

one down...
By iain_smith
DevilsDuck wrote:

One down!

did you take out any sort of Accumulator bet on this ian?

i think i might now
By kendra k
iain_smith wrote:I'm just back from a short break or I would have posted Hestons death first

you were up when he died? that's dedication.
By Yudster
I'm beginning to like him. And I like this thread too, it's amusing in a creepy sort of way.

Shows are up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]