Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By SpaceBoy
iain_smith wrote:Reports are coming in that the husband of singer Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead from a drugs overdose.I will post a link to the news shortly

[Merged topic with 'Oh no, they've died!']

Thank goodness someone has sorted this out and merged this topic with the correct one! Whoever moved it thanks for restoring order! :D
By SAV1OUR
iain_smith wrote:To die t his year-Billy Graham,Betty Ford,Albert Hoffman,Charlton Heston,Patrick Moore etc etc

We're placing bets now are we?
SpaceBoy wrote:24 Hour Breaking News = NO
Iain whilst my sympathy goes out to the family if this story turns out to be true, this is not the place for 24 HOUR BREAKING NEWS! News has its place which is anywhere but here on this forum!

But I come on Chrismoyles.net to get away from the news and general madness which is out there, some may call it escapism, call it what you will but I do not want to have posts everytime someone dies or is rushed to hospital, I have BBC News 24 for that kind of thing. Lets keep Chrismoyles.net free from all that breaking news crap!

News about The Chris Moyles Show = YES
24 Hour Breaking News = NO

Will you ever learn?

Seconded!
rustybike wrote:
SpaceBoy wrote:24 Hour Breaking News = NO
Iain whilst my sympathy goes out to the family if this story turns out to be true, this is not the place for 24 HOUR BREAKING NEWS! News has its place which is anywhere but here on this forum!

But I come on Chrismoyles.net to get away from the news and general madness which is out there, some may call it escapism, call it what you will but I do not want to have posts everytime someone dies or is rushed to hospital, I have BBC News 24 for that kind of thing. Lets keep Chrismoyles.net free from all that breaking news crap!

News about The Chris Moyles Show = YES
24 Hour Breaking News = NO

Will you ever learn?

Seconded!

Thirded
By Boboff
borded with seconded, thirded posts.

On a forum as pedant as this I am surprised no one else is.

So can't we just assume that if you agree you don't have to do this shite please.
By foot-loose
boboff wrote:borded with seconded, thirded posts.

On a forum as pedant as this I am surprised no one else is.

So can't we just assume that if you agree you don't have to do this shite please.

seconded.

(too predictable?)
By wurzel
foot-loose wrote:I can see a recurring trend developing.

Oh no.
By Yudster
How can something be quite unique?