Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
She/he/it is a nightmare! Just read a post where she was talking about herself and Scott Mills and the visual image of her on screen too makes me sick!

With her crap knowledge of radio 1 she can't be a fan either so she must just come on to annoy people. She PM'd me as well with random crap. She's my nomination for worst member this year.
By Chongster
She is annoying, I think her name was VDubs before she changed it to that, If I'm right then she for some reason decided to add me to her MSN list, she was promptly blocked and deleted.
By Betti911
I remember her as VDubs before. She admitted she got bullied and stuff and said she was going to stop being so annoying but obviously hasn't. I really hate woman like that as they give us a bad name.
By Console
No, VDubs is someone else, I think this person used to be called faerie (or something similar).

VDubs also added me to msn, and I too had to block her in the end as she kept asking me to spell check things for her.
By Dickie
VDubs was pestering me on MSN last week, just started randomly chatting about stuff, unhealthy.
By Betti911
You're right Console she isn't V dubs. Sorry Vdubs for taking you name in vain. Chris Moyles has a huge is even more annoying. Her posts have really peed me off this morning.
By fish heads
This Chris Moyles has a huge is clearly a wind-up merchant and should be ignored until they go away
By fish heads
2 z's Sidla.
By Console
Well, she's changed her name again, she's gone for Jelly Babe this time.
By Sidders
I'd already spotted that one Mr Heads.
By Sidders
Console wrote:Well, she's changed her name again, she's gone for Jelly Babe this time.

She got the jelly part right.
By fish heads
|S| wrote:I'd already spotted that one Mr Heads.

Apologies Mr. S. You are too quick on the edit button
By kendra k
ooh, look at you!

wasn't she some sort of plus-sized glamour model? i remember it being absolutely gross- her sig and all.
By Quincy
whatever it is that avatar makes me want to hurl
By kendra k
wasn't jelly baby vdubs friend? i thought there was a gaggle of cows.
By fish heads

2 Stone in 10 months? Surely she could do more than that
By kendra k
i did 2 stone this summer!
By Quincy
i just did a crossword

IN THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
By Sidders
You're just too damn rock and roll to be a member of this messageboard Quincy. You better tone it down a bit or I demand you to leave.
By kendra k
quincy is the new elvis.

respec.
By Betti911
fish heads wrote:Image

2 Stone in 10 months? Surely she could do more than that

If you lose the weight slowly then you are more likely to keep it off. Good on her.

I looked at her webpage for the 1st time there. She hasn't got very big boobs for a big girl. My cup size is bigger than hers and I'm 10 dress sizes smaller.
By Sidders
That's cos you're hot though Betti.
By Quincy
wallop them out then betti

Thank you both!!