Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

who is the fittest neighbours honey?

steph
31%
libby
16%
izzy
28%
mac (the WPC who is secretly a drug dealer)
8%
susan kennedy
9%
cindy
2%
lyn scully
2%
valda
5%
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Shush nobody tell him.

It was hilarious though? I think it will go down as one of the most hilarious moments on tv ever. Shame you missed it Sidders.
By Quincy
tv highlight of my life thats for sure
By DcS
Agreed, gutted for anything who missed it - well worth watching =]
By Mafro
Damn, I wanted Sidders to pay for his disloyalty.
By David
The spanner incident was bizzare yet amusing.
By Sidders
I missed the first 5 minutes.
By Sidders
OMG I tuned in like literally 10 seconds too late.
By Mafro
"Eye of the Steiger"

Whoever names the episodes deserves a medal.
Theres always some classic ones. I think hes ace Steiger they should get him in the street as soon as possible. Hes like another Joe Mangel.

Mr Harris has met Mrs Mangel hasnt he?
By goodmorning87
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a4341 ... e_continue

Little Britain stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams are to appear in an episode of Neighbours.

The Aussie soap's official website has confirmed that the comics will appear as their characters Lou and Andy in a special scene. Their appearance will be screened in Australia in three months time, but UK viewers will have to wait until September.

Actors Ryan Moloney (Toadie Rebecchi), Carla Bonner (Steph Hoyland), and Nicky Whelan (Pepper Steiger) feature in the scene, which takes place in the show's Scarlet Bar, but producers are keeping tight-lipped about further details until closer to the time of broadcast.
More

:D
cool! Sounds like could be entertaining.
By GF05
the doctors sure did do a nice job on Carmella's face didn't they.
By Jimmy_Lemon
Was it just me or did some one swear in neighbours today? Not watched it too much recently and so cant remember this blokes name, but he is the one who is now in competition with Paul Robbinson for whats-her-face. I am sure at the Scarlet Bar, the bar tender (another new one whos name I cant remember) asked him why he ordered a double scotch and he said "3 words, Paul F****ing Robbinson" I kind of sat there not sure I had just heard it! surely he must have said something else??? anyone else hear this?
By Sidders
I was only half-listening and it did sound like f*cking.
By SAV1OUR
"Whats goin on with all this frickin swearin from't IBBCTV? Thats not frickin right is it though? I telt' thee!"
By Jimmy_Lemon
Just seen the latest couple of episodes from Neighbours...looks like a must see few weeks we will have in a couple of months :o
By Mafro
Hmmm, Steph seems to have gotten mildly hotter but Pepper is by far the hottest bird since Michelle and Flick.
By GF05
Yeah Pepper is definitely the hottest, i'm hoping she'll take after her mum and get it on with Janae, now that would be a great episode:).
Hmm I dont know about Pepper at all shes just too I dunno... make up with a trowel.

Janae looks better these days.

Saturday is up