Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By MK Chris
I reckon I've done reasonable on the songs and I think I've got all the films... the TV I did shit on though.
By MK Chris
I'm pretty sure I got number five though.
By MK Chris
It ain't my fault, I don't watch a hell of a lot of TV.
By Sunny So Cal
Topher wrote:I reckon I've done reasonable on the songs and I think I've got all the films... the TV I did shit on though.

Ditto. Maybe they're all British and I won't know them? Hehehe. Perhaps I shouldn't be drinking a beer while doing this? ;)
By Zoot
That was the trickiest one yet
By Munki Bhoy
Yes... well... movies was a skoosh, songs okay mainly, tv shows hit and miss. I'm guessing I'll get 9/12.
By Andy B
I had problems with number 3 and 8 so I'm guessing 10/12 and if I'm right then number 2 is misleading....
By Zoot
Andy B wrote:I had problems with number 3 and 8 so I'm guessing 10/12 and if I'm right then number 2 is misleading....

How is 2 misleading? I thought that was the easiest (If I have it right of course)
By Sunny So Cal
There were a few that got me. I liked the categories though. Very clever, Lottie.
By Zoot
oi lottie, wheres the answers then?
By Zoot
You docked me for an obvious typo? that IS harsh
By MK Chris
Haha I should have done better on the telly... chuffed I got all the others though.
By Andy B
Oh it was eggheads......

Who did the song The Bucket?
By Andy B
Never heard of it....not surprised I didn't get it then.
By Munki Bhoy
I'm annoyed I didn't get Red Dwarf. The other one I didn't get was Eggheads, and while I'm not annoyed I didn't get it (I've barely seen the programme) it's a cracking picture for it.

I'm surprised The Bucket was the right answer! I didn't think it was a widely known song of theirs!
By Andy B
I couldn't get the Bucketheads out of my head
By Bonanzoid
Red Dwarf I suppose was kinda simple. I was thinking there was a progam called "Wee Santa" or something like that.
By Sunny So Cal
I got Red Dwarf and Eggheads! I didn't get The Bucket. I think I put Blue Bucket. *.
By MK Chris
I think I guessed 'The Bucket', even though I'd never heard of it.
By Sunny So Cal
I'm still annoyed I got a point docked for putting the coloUr of the bucket! I was being specific. ;)
By dimtimjim
Been too busy to log in last few days so missed this quiz unfolding. Did ok on second one, also had no idea about 'bukcket' and 'sweet home alabama' and more annoyingly I didn't get 'eggheads'...!! Doh!!

Great fun though....

Next one???
By MK Chris
Sunny So Cal wrote:I'm still annoyed I got a point docked for putting the coloUr of the bucket! I was being specific. ;)

Yes... but you were wrong.
By Yudster
Specificness was required, but it was in the name of the song, not the colour of the bucket. Your specificity was misplaced.

What would be the right word to use there? Is there one? Specificness? Specificity? Surely not specification? Specificiousness? I'm stumped.
By Andy B
Specificationalynousity

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]