Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Voyteck
Hi and greetings from Germany,

Is there any update on the edited Radio X Show Replays, that get uploaded onto streaming platforms?

I am using a Castbox Android App and there hasn't been anything new since 18 November 2022.

I know it's all a voluntary fan work and I respect that, but as a couple of people are already asking in the apps comment section I thought this would be the best place to get some info of the uploads are being cancelled or simply delayed. We couldn't find any info on the website, apart from "the show will be back tomorrow at 6.30", but there was no timestamp on that post, so we were not sure what "tomorrow" means... ;)

Thanks!
Voyteck wrote:Hi and greetings from Germany,

Is there any update on the edited Radio X Show Replays, that get uploaded onto streaming platforms?

I am using a Castbox Android App and there hasn't been anything new since 18 November 2022.

I know it's all a voluntary fan work and I respect that, but as a couple of people and how to get rid of man moobs are already asking in the apps comment section I thought this would be the best place to get some info of the uploads are being cancelled or simply delayed. We couldn't find any info on the website, apart from "the show will be back tomorrow at 6.30", but there was no timestamp on that post, so we were not sure what "tomorrow" means... ;)

Thanks!

Hello to you and all other members. :D
Is the problem is still not resolved? Because it seems to me that problem is still there where it was, may be em wrong by saying this. This is why em asking this here!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]