Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Do we know when they are back?

I guess next Monday. The schedule only goes 6 days ahead. All this week is Toby.

Thank you so much to Neil for getting the shows & Ian for editing them! It's so appreciated to be able to listen to them without all the adverts!!
HYN!

again appreciate this resource!

quick bit of feedback, iPhone podcasts started to 'sort' these downloads strangely towards the middle part of last year and often mid play it would loose the podcast only to be found in the All Episodes tab later on, sometimes with 2 copies.

is there anything in the metadata that can cause this or file naming?

of course it could just be me although its a new updated iPhone and other podcasts behave as expected.
I'm not sure what could be causing that. The only metadata I add is the song name, the album name, and adding an image, and I don't remember changing that process for a very long time, certainly not this year.

I have an Android phone and I use VLC player to listen to the shows. It always puts them together in the same album, and always picks up where I left off mid-track.

Maybe try comparing the metadata of different files before and after the issue?
I was just listening to the Christmas podcast (which I will add to the end of the Saturday show), and at the point where they said "don't play the podcast at half speed because it makes us sound drunk", it reminded me how funny it is to do, so I did it from that point on (around 15 minutes). Turns out the content was hilarious for half speed, I'd highly recommend it!
Howi wrote:yes very strange , just started around October, maybe an IOS update.

I will delete the link and re-enable

iOS is dreadful with it's handling of mp3s I use Google podcasts and now YouTube music I've seen the same issues I even have trouble with playback and downloading :-|
ianpwilliams wrote:Wednesday show is up, still need to get hold of Monday and Tuesday

If you can't get a 'proper' feed for Monday and Tuesday, I've got the 'catch-up' audio from GlobalPlayer here.

EDIT: Removed 'link', as no longer needed.
Last edited by Dale on Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]