Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Chris
If you are a regular listener and have a reasonable grasp of computers then you wish to consider joining the team and helping to fulfill the clip requests listed in this Sound Request forum.

You don't need to be able to record the show yourself as we use an automated online clipping system which does most of the hard work for you.

If you would like to help, then please contact me by Private Message, or email (chris@chrismoyles.net).

If, on the other hand, you already are responding regularly to users requests for Sound Clips and are providing high-quality MP3s (rather than clips recorded from 'listen again') then send me a Private Message and you can be set up to post directly to the Sound Vault.

Posting to the Sound Vault means you don't need to worry about hosting or archiving the file, it will also allow us to preserve the file in a safe place for the future. Not only that, but your file will then be announced on the main chrismoyles.net page.
By biggspuds
foot-loose wrote:I wouldn't worry, you aint gonna last long enough anyways.

Loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
By John22
Well I have the ability to clip and way to much much spare time on my hands so I'll offer my services :)
By R94N
jamie 1969 wrote:Chris... Can u wish my good friend angie (colchester), a Happy B'day plse!?....

Don't really think Chris looks at this thread for his shout outs usually...and that's if he even does a 'shout out' on the show.
By bmstinton93
R94N wrote:
jamie 1969 wrote:Chris... Can u wish my good friend angie (colchester), a Happy B'day plse!?....

Don't really think Chris looks at this thread for his shout outs usually...and that's if he even does a 'shout out' on the show.

He might have been asking Chris Harris for a shoutout but then again this thread is a strange place to come

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]