The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Steve
Has anyone on this board ever met Moyles? If so what's he really like. I'm living in London at the moment so I've been thinking about trying to meet him - do any of you live down here and wanna meet Moyles and the team sometime? I'm sure they wouldnt be difficult to find - i.e. in the nearest pub to radio 1!
By Lara
apparently they go to the horse and groom pub...i really wanna meet them but i'm too young to go to the pub (best place to meet them)...tell me if u come up with anything!
By Lara
good point! but still i doubt i'd be allowed in even if it is just for a lemonade...even though i would rather a lager...
By GOD
I have had a drink with<br>him, he is the coolest guy<br>in the world, but if we were<br>to meet him, pretend u don't know<br>who he is, it works better, trust<br>me. If u go up to him and say "ur Chris<br>Moyles, ur great, he will treat u like crap<br>and want u to leave but if u take the ignorant approach then he will respect u more. I will gladly meet up if u want, Horse<br>and Groom is where I met him or the Rat&Parrot in Brixton, he drinks there at<br>weekends or the Hilton Hotel Bar. I have my<br>sources.
By Roddy
sorry, but does that mean you've approached him twice, in 2 different ways? or r u just guessing?
By Ed
hi everyone<P>I'd like to meet moyles sometime, have to be in the new year when I'm back in London, somebody name a day, I'm pretty sure I've passed radio 1 before on great portland street, so I guess the horse and groom is quite near to there<P>merry xmas

Small editing gap to come