The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By PlasticKnife
Just wondered if Chris's absence this week was planned or is he sick? Well i guess its LBC till he is back :(
By JayE
Chris is back tomorrow. Was apparently planned. Weird because he was scheduled on the site to be back Tuesday and when I switched on Toby was on and the schedule didn’t update till mid show.
By Kylerickards1974
JayE wrote:Chris is back tomorrow. Was apparently planned. Weird because he was scheduled on the site to be back Tuesday and when I switched on Toby was on and the schedule didn’t update till mid show.

He said last week he would be off until Thursday but the rest of the team were back on Tuesday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By JayE
Ah got you. I don’t hear much of the show these days unfortunately. And when I do it’s always after 8 since I don’t need to be up any earlier.
By VMPhil
He posted an Instagram story video this morning, in a car on a muddy beach apparently.
By Topher
PlasticKnife wrote:Just wondered if Chris's absence this week was planned or is he sick? Well i guess its LBC till he is back :(

God, is it still Nick Ferrari in the mornings? You're a glutton for punishment.
By PlasticKnife
Yes! Hence the sad face. James OB would be better. I cant stand music in the morning when first wake up. It's to much for my senses.