Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
I'm going over to see Mr Red as soon as I know he's awake. He was working til 3am so I don't think it'll be for a bit. I doubt we'll be doing anything exciting though - we're both pretty broke and I'm still not well. Probably just watching tv and talking, which is fine with me :)
Nicola_Red wrote:I'm going over to see Mr Red as soon as I know he's awake. He was working til 3am so I don't think it'll be for a bit. I doubt we'll be doing anything exciting though - we're both pretty broke and I'm still not well. Probably just watching tv and talking, which is fine with me :)

Why don't you give him a great blow job. Try tickling his arsehole while you are sucking.
bmstinton93 wrote:Currently sat on a train back home with Katie and the baby going to meet the parents. Brilliant :/

I hope this is/was not as bad as you feared.
bmstinton93 wrote:
Yudster wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:Currently sat on a train back home with Katie and the baby going to meet the parents. Brilliant :/

I hope this is/was not as bad as you feared.

It went very well!

I had a feeling it might, although these things are never that predictable! Excellent, hopefully you can all move forward with the same aims now.

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]

2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]