The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By The Deadly
Green Olive wrote:Hi all! I'm new!

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has uploaded any sound clips, podcasts or full shows onto this site, as they've been brilliant to listen back to since the show ended.

Are you a girl?
By Yudster
Green Olive do NOT speak to Deadly. He will damage you in some way. Its what he does.
By The Deadly
Yudster wrote:Green Olive do NOT speak to Deadly. He will damage you in some way. Its what he does.

That's not true. I'm a caring guy who will protect you in times of need.
By Yudster
Your need not hers though.
By norm
Hi thought i would check out what was happening with moyles today,remembered about this site so i joined...2 questions
1.whats moyles upto to at the moment?

2.is he boffing daves ex now?
By Yudster
He's about to embark on the new tour of Jesus Christ Superstar, and as far as anyone is aware, no, he isn't doing Dave's ex. Personally I think its more likely he is doing Melanie C.

*sits back and waits*
By a-moron
norm wrote:Hi

By The Deadly
theflyingbadger wrote:
norm wrote:Hi

You always brighten up my day.
By Chris.i.am
I am Chris.i.am because I am.

I dunno what to say that doesn't make me sound like a contestant on Blind Date apart from the fact that I am Chris Moyles fan (Here? Who'd have thunk it!?) who found his show enjoyable he decided to try radio his self and enjoyed it ever since! Even if I've inadvertently adopted some of his radio... quirks. Minus the technical ability, the fans and the employability!

And I like the colour green.
By MK Chris
This is the best spam in ages.
By chrysostom
Topher wrote:This is the best spam in ages.

Well researched too.

Interested in Sports, History and Sex.

Apart from an overuse of full stops, I'm pretty sure she's now the most popular member on the board.
By The Deadly
lauraperkins wrote:Hello. My name is Laura and i'm interested in sports and history. I work in one Online sex shop and I want to find friends. My business website is [zap]

So you like stuff and things? Wanna go to Make Out Creek?
By Scottbartonexp
I have already posted, but my name is scott, i am a local community radio presenter. Enjoy a laugh, banter and my shoe size is 12. Look forward to being around these parts

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]