Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
Aled, how much more famous than a two bit TV presenter whose name nobody can remember do you have to be before you are a proper celebrity? And how rude does someone have to before before we can send the boys round?
I think its a joke, Blackie?
Aled, the other Day Chris said that you made up a couple of things, lied, like about him asking you to go and see the page three girl. You have done this before about things written on this site, is this a problem that you encounter within other area of your life ? If so with new year approaching, could it be a resolution for you to try and reduce them ? My Mother used to wash my Mouth out with soap if you caught me telling lies, it was carbolical.
CYMR0 wrote:Sy'mae Aled? Dwi'n hoffi dy wefan, ond paw wyt ti chwifio par o siswrn o gwmpas? Peryglus, na? Dydio'm yn pryd i ti gael rhaglen ar S4C?
Excuse the Welsh 'English folk', but I thought I'd just come on here to say that I love the show, and say a quick howdy to Aled! For my ask Aled, which famous Welshman is the hottest? Surely Kelly Jones off of.. sorry I drifted off there...

Shw'mae Cymro, Dw'i ar Celebrity Scissorhands ar BBC3 felly dyna pam fi'n chwifio par o siswrn!

Hottest Welshman? Steve Jones
jameseuk wrote:Hiya Aled.

1)Would you consider having your own mini Aled that people could download & be kept upto date with all the latest stuff going on in your world?

2)What is your fave kind of pizza?

Hey - 1) you know, not even my ego is big enough to have one of those I'm afraid!

2) Quatro Formaggi with extra ham! :)
scamp88 wrote:
Andy B wrote:Aled,

I need to find a place to live in a couple of weeks, do you know anyone who's got a room to let or can you recommend anywhere?

Thanks

Oh I love that we should start this as some sort of 118 118 services.

Aled could you recommend a good place to get my shoes shined?

Thanks
:D

Liverpool Street Station, London
Yudster wrote:Aled, how much more famous than a two bit TV presenter whose name nobody can remember do you have to be before you are a proper celebrity? And how rude does someone have to before before we can send the boys round?

Haha, thanks for the support. He does have a point though, and that's fine. It just wasn't a very nice thing to do.

WHen I'm properly offended I'll let you know and we can do something about it! ;)
Blackie wrote:Why do all the clebs only listen to "The Chris Moyles Show" when they're in the UK, when, as they ALL say so well, it's International BBC Radio 1? Why can't Beckham listen when he's in LA etc.

Bugs me a bit that. I'm not in the UK and I listen to the show every day. Sometimes more than once.

There are many subtle jokes on the show that have the best answer of "just because". We like making people who don't fully know the show ask questions. Others are the Britney clips and "half time".
boboff wrote:Aled, the other Day Chris said that you made up a couple of things, lied, like about him asking you to go and see the page three girl. You have done this before about things written on this site, is this a problem that you encounter within other area of your life ? If so with new year approaching, could it be a resolution for you to try and reduce them ? My Mother used to wash my Mouth out with soap if you caught me telling lies, it was carbolical.

Hey Boboff.

You seem to be doing more than asking me questions. You appear to be making statements, about me, without explaining yourself. Before I answer the related questions, please tell me what occasion you are refering to when you say I have "lied" about things written on this site? How are you aware that this occasion was in fact a lie and not a mistake, and finally, why has this upset you so much?
He's upset because he usually sees the negative before the postive, to be totally blunt about it.

aled, I have to ask: this is a bit random, but last night I dreamt I met you. Have you ever had any odd dreams about meeting people which later happened, or anything? :-)
How is Scissorhands going Aled? I can't watch it because I am allergic to Steve Strange (apparently with the condition I have I need to go home and avoid Steve Strange for at least 48 years), but I am interested in how you're enjoying it.
Aled wrote:
Andy B wrote:Aled,

I need to find a place to live in a couple of weeks, do you know anyone who's got a room to let or can you recommend anywhere?

Thanks

I have one

Excellent. I'm clean and tidy, and due to the nature of my job you'll hardly ever see me. What would you be looking for for rent and can I arrange a viewing at some point?

Oh and I mostly eat out and I'm quick as a flash in the bathroom.

Thanks.
I wasn't actually, I really do need a place to stay, or possibly will, it's all a bit confusing at the moment and Aled said he had a room going so why not?

I know him by proxy through the show and this site so I know he's not a weirdo and if he was to search for my posts he'd see that while I'm certainly strange I'm not a freak or a crazy nutcase.

I think it'd be great, I get a place to live wiht someone who I know would be clean and tidy like me, he get's a lodger and regular money from someone he hardly ever sees. Who wouldn't want that?
He's wanting to be the lodger, not the lover though! Aled's morning BO shouldn't really be an issue I wouldn't have thought. If indeed it exists........