Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By DemonHorse
foot-loose wrote:ive got the ninja turtles theme if that helps?

The Ninja Rap from the movies was better
By pjordan2000
foot-loose wrote:ive got the ninja turtles theme if that helps?

Yeah please, that would be great!

I also used to have inspector gadget opening theme too.
By Dimon Trowel
The Kaisers new offering is very good but I'm in a My Chemical Romance mood.
By Yudster
That actually surprises me quite a lot.
By Dimon Trowel
Why? Do you think I listen to a bitta Bach on cassette instead?
By Yudster
No, I just didn't have you down as the Emo type. That avatar gives such a strong impression of........something else! Has a lot to answer for.
By Dimon Trowel
Get over yourself love, I'm no emo.
By Yudster
Thats what I said!
By Dimon Trowel
I bet you listen to Hilary Duff on your Pink Playboy MP3 player that runs on AAA batteries... ?
By Vivienne
I got an MP3 player for Xmas, complete with lots of Madonna songs which a cousin had put on for me (who I'm now not talking to). I can't get this appliance to go on at all. :-(. It's just sitting there staring at me. sob.
By Yudster
Who??!! Oh hang on, I do know who she is. She's an actress isn't she? She sings?! And I have a 40gb Sony personal music player, which is completely wasted on me because I a) don't know how to use it and b) have no opportunity to use it even if I did know how. Actually, I think my son might have pinched it. Oh well. And I will now further incriminate myself by admitting that playing quietly in the background here in my office right now is Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid.
By Dimon Trowel
Are you a blonde Viv? It's not rocket science.
By Vivienne
I'm not a blonde. I grew up with just plain radios and walkmen. I still have a plain radio and a walkman. I don't know how to download, or listen again, or use my MP3 player, but I'm still surviving! Or how to use the "clips" section on this website (or what it's about really). But, one day, when I have got up the courage, I'll go into an electrical shop and ask questions!
By Dimon Trowel
God Bless ya Vivienne.
By Vivienne
How on earth did you know my full name?
By Dimon Trowel
Because I'm not blonde and I know how to use an MP3 Player.
By foot-loose
Viv wrote:I'm not a blonde. I grew up with just plain radios and walkmen. I still have a plain radio and a walkman. I don't know how to download, or listen again, or use my MP3 player, but I'm still surviving! Or how to use the "clips" section on this website (or what it's about really). But, one day, when I have got up the courage, I'll go into an electrical shop and ask questions!

Your going to go into an electrical shop and ask how to use the "clips" section of CM.net?
By Vivienne
Well, what else am I supposed to do? I don't know people down with the technology. :-(
By Dimon Trowel
It shows.
By Boboff
Is there a clips section on this Website ?

I would really like an Alice Band if I am honest
By pjordan2000
boboff wrote:Is there a clips section on this Website ?

I would really like an Alice Band if I am honest

Pure genius boboff
By Yudster
That'll be in his sig by tomorrow......!
By Skinny Puppy
Ozric Tenticles - Kick Muck

Killer track from my miss-spent youth! They poped into my head when I was downloading stuff.

The internet is like a trip down memory lane (with the addition of 'mucky books' in the bushes)
By Walter Sobchak
Just been browsing download.com.....
Currently listening to Kristen Hirsh
others I have been listening to tonight are
    Dahlia Seed
    Eurovox
    The Dears
    and
    Ambulance Ltd