Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
The Magic Mullet wrote:Aled, do you find that old ladies always want to give you a cuddle and a biscuit?

My Gran loves you.

Funnily enough yes, they do. I'm a gran's favourite. Always have been :)
By The Magic Mullet
Aled wrote:
The Magic Mullet wrote:Aled, do you find that old ladies always want to give you a cuddle and a biscuit?

My Gran loves you.

Funnily enough yes, they do. I'm a gran's favourite. Always have been :)

If I was an old lady i'd give you a cuddle and a biscuit. Do you like digestives? I find they are the best things to dunk in a nice cup of tea.
By Ballbag
Aled, two bins. A good bin and a bad bin.............. and a bunch of forum members.

(go on, let yourself go)
By Ballbag
I'll get the ball rolling for you Aled.

GOOD BIN - Bag for Balls - He's just so damn witty and always on the ball. Makes me laugh all the live long day, and man is he sexy.

BAD BIN - Big Cheez - overposting pap.

There you go Aled, you can carry on from there.
By The Magic Mullet
Bag for balls wrote:I'll get the ball rolling for you Aled.

GOOD BIN - Bag for Balls - He's just so damn witty and always on the ball. Makes me laugh all the live long day, and man is he sexy.

BAD BIN - Big Cheez - overposting pap.

There you go Aled, you can carry on from there.

Put me in a bin, Oscar the Grouch is my hero.
By diouri
what do you want for xmas aled?
By Capes
is the this classical music going to be next years theme for everything? http://www.hostmyfile.info/ufiles/4941/classical.mp3 If so i am loving the closing jingle, a real breath of frsh air but will it be the basis for jingles and beds and everything. Plus please could you comment on why their is a new VO on R1!
By ilovespam
What about popnoodles?

Is he a mamber of the team or someone who knows the team. this may have been answered before but just wondered. As he did a spot on job with the little chris moyles shows on you tube.
By Vivienne
I want to know if R1 can possibly cut down on the number of Xmas choons played ? I know the choons are beginning on Saturday (which gives me 2 days to create some kind of mental barrier)..... nevertheless, last year, there seemed to be an utter abundance of choons... we all know it's Xmas and don't need the constant choons.
By Ballbag
I think you choons should cut down choons on your over use choons of the word "choons" which choons doesn't mean anything, and choons perhaps use choons the word "tunes" instead, choons in order choons to get your choons point across choons choons choons choons choons choons choons.
By Vivienne
Basically, less "tunes" would be nice.... thank you for your advice.
By Ballbag
Why aren't you here anymore Aled, and why haven't you answered my bin related question?
By ilovespam
Bag for balls wrote:Why aren't you here anymore Aled, and why haven't you answered my bin related question?

Tbh if he has not been on for a while ask Chris i think he can get in touch with Aled. :wink:

heard it on the show once that they do communicate.
By Mermaid
Bag for balls wrote:I think you choons should cut down choons on your over use choons of the word "choons" which choons doesn't mean anything, and choons perhaps use choons the word "tunes" instead, choons in order choons to get your choons point across choons choons choons choons choons choons choons.

Tears rolling down my face ......pmsl :lol:
By Ballbag
(I don't know what pms means).
By Mermaid
ahh - thought I was going to get the same comment as you gave DJ2 on the other thread - ie, am I really p***ing myself laughing!!
By Ballbag
osfnrgtsigijtofatil !!!!! rolf n pms n ttfn.
By Yudster
pmt.........
By Console
Back on topic please - Ask Aled.
By Boboff
Aled have you ever weeed yourself due to laughing ?
By Mr Pointy
What are your plans for Chrimbo and the New Year Aled?
Will you remain in "The Smoke" or head back to Wales?
Will your other half be joining you in your plans or spending time with his family?
Do you feel torn between your life in London and your family in Wales at this time of year??
By Boboff
Who was the wally on Tarzan today who accused Jimmy Carr of being abused as a child ?

Should Joss be shot for that !
By Aled
boboff wrote:Who was the wally on Tarzan today who accused Jimmy Carr of being abused as a child ?

Should Joss be shot for that !

No, the "UA"'s get the callers. They're a team of people who rotate around the shows. Jocelin is the Assistant Producer.
By Ballbag
Bore da Aled.
By Adam
UA = Unit Assistant. A bit like a runner, yeah?