U2 - Vertigo
Robbie Williams - Tripping
Dr Dre - Forgot about Dre
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Kanye West - Gold Digger
Feeder - Brand new car
Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To?
3 is the magic number - De La Soul (Dave's Tedious Link)
Bob Sinclar featuring Gary Pine - Love Generation
White Stripes - The Denial Twist
Charlotte Church - Call my name
The Darkness - One Way Ticket

Todays Show</p>

The weekend is over and the saviour is back.......Goooooooood Morning!

Into
Chris was dying for the loo on the way and couldn't wait to get there, its lashing it down outside!
JK has been annoying Chris by trying to wrestle him when he got to work.
Which ones JK and which one is Joel?
Nobody knows.......

Bod words of music
Chris has got the CD and is playing random clips.
Dom remembers it well and even remembers Frank the Postmans tune!
Dave hasn't got a clue. What is happening????

Chelsea mick taking!
Chelsea can't even beat a bottom of the league team! Chelsea got spanked against bottom club!!! Carrie congrats Daves team on a good performance.
James Beatie is getting his own jingle for scoring against Chelski.

String Ring
The first person to hang up on Sting!!!!
Kate Ellis from Swindon obviously not to awake.
I wonder if Sting has Muesli for breakfast, says Chris...

X Factor
Chris is not impressed with Chicco because he didn't show his chest off. Chicco: WHAT TIME IS IT? 7:40, says Dom.
Louie Walsh gets one over on Simon when Simon can't name any of his band (4tunes) names.
Long Man has a lot of time for Journey South. While Chris's top three are still Andy, Brenda and Shane.

Chris Moyles Radio Show Advert
There are 2 mystery people to be found on the advert. Chris, Dave, Aled and Rachel are easy to spot. Dom is very hard to sport. Carrie isn't in it. Then there are 2 mystery people, apparently these are Rob DJ and Longman. Longman travelled from Leeds to get a second on TV!
Advert can be seen tonight on BBC3 at 20:27:03 after Robbie Williams.

Next Monday From Leeds
Next Monday the team will be doing the show live from Leeds, where they usually do the Christmas Lights.
There hoping to have a live Rob DJ pub quiz and Embrace will be performing. Chris is taking them to see Longman who will be in his Sandwich shop, Elland Road, Heddingly, Rob DJ's new extention, his Mum, the set of Emmerdale.
Let your employees have some time off to come and watch Chris Moyles and Embrace.

Leeds V Sheff Utd
Fourth official tells Warnock off for annoying the crowd at Leeds V Sheffield United. Chris gets stuck in traffic on the way to the game.
Chris has gone and seen someone about his stress fracture on his foot, thats why he stays home all the time and plays XBOX. Leeds Physio sees to Chris. Chris's right leg is longer than the left! It's not a stress fracture.....
He's got a bit of bone sticking out and his ankle is collapsing with a flat foot.
Aled wonders if Chris has to have a special shoe, he doesnt but has to have insoles in his shoes. Chris is technically disabled and Daves taking the mick out of his special shoes.
Theres about 10 minutes of mocking Chris's wierd feet.

Hairiest man in the world
Daves pretty hairy on his legs but Chris has seen the hairiest man in the world on holiday. When he got in the pool he could see everyone else getting out.
Dave likes hairy legs on men.
The battle of Chris's special feet versus Dave's hairy legs take place.......

Ramble
The battle continues......Dave sings to Wonderful world by Louie Armstrong, "And I think to my self, what a wonderful hairy pair of legs"

Millz isn't answering his phone, Laura (Scotts producer) says he has only just landed from holiday and he is getting some sleep before the show.
They play Sting Rings with Scott, although he probably won't know what it is all about!
Dave like Richard Keys (Sky Sports) because he likes hairy men, according to Chris.....

You should be ashamed of hairy feet according to Aled, he is willing to wax them for Dave.

And Finally.........Doms and egg for a head!

Carpark Catchphrase
Ben versus Brin
0-0
Ben: A wrong answer I'm afraid!
0-0
Brin: In for the penny in for the pound.
Ben 0 - 1 Brin
Brin: Thrown in at the deep end.
Ben 0 - 2 Brin
Brin Wins!!!!!

Show Conclusion
Todays show made me chuckle away while I was listening, especially from 8:50. Great Show!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]