Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Chrz
An excellent week full of great shows!! Aled... you're amazing!!!
By Aled
Mk. wrote:Dear God... :D

It was a joke!!
By Aled
Chrz wrote:An excellent week full of great shows!! Aled... you're amazing!!!

Well, I think Rach, Dave and Chris deserve at least SOME of the credit! :)
By Jono
Yeah, very enjoyable week. So, full set of Christmas jingles on Monday?
By David
lets hope not.... not yet anyway!
By CR7
Will there be any Christmas jingles in Welsh? Do you [Aled] write your notes in Welsh or English and what language do you think in? Do you ever get confused between English and Welsh words? Thanks!
By Aled
Jono wrote:Yeah, very enjoyable week. So, full set of Christmas jingles on Monday?

A week Monday. There's quite a lot of stuff we wanted to get ready for the Christmas shows.
By Aled
CR7 wrote:Will there be any Christmas jingles in Welsh? Do you [Aled] write your notes in Welsh or English and what language do you think in? Do you ever get confused between English and Welsh words? Thanks!

No, no Welsh jingles I'm afraid. I write my notes in English. I have a wierd swap in my head depending where I am in the UK. If I'm in Wales working on Waw I think, dream and write in Welsh, if I'm back in London after a few hours it reverts back to English. I often get words mixed up or thing of a word in one language while speaking the other. It's very odd
By Chongster
Aled wrote:
CR7 wrote:Will there be any Christmas jingles in Welsh? Do you [Aled] write your notes in Welsh or English and what language do you think in? Do you ever get confused between English and Welsh words? Thanks!

No, no Welsh jingles I'm afraid. I write my notes in English. I have a wierd swap in my head depending where I am in the UK. If I'm in Wales working on Waw I think, dream and write in Welsh, if I'm back in London after a few hours it reverts back to English. I often get words mixed up or thing of a word in one language while speaking the other. It's very odd

I get like that sometimes, its really wierd, when I'm home from uni I'll change and start thinking in welsh, then revert when I'm back at uni.
By Aled
Mike Redding wrote:Aled, are the podcasts continuing next year?

Good question. I don't know. I'll let you know on here first when a decision's made.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
they are really cool actually. should do that with every photo..
By Chongster
Agreed, they are really cool to be fair! Do you really eat people Aled?
By MC
that is very funny..
By Adam
Aled,

The Director Commentary thing is a great idea - you should def. do that more often !
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

The Director Commentary thing is a great idea - you should def. do that more often !

Yeah, we're liking that. Thanks to the man Hoop!
By Dickie
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooop!
By Adam
So aled - when is the Chris Moyles Show DVD coming out ? ;)
By Capes
Aled - In the new studios, you have those new snazzy looking clocks, but i have often wondered what the lights next to it mean, i think there are usually 4/5. Thanks
By David
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:Aled,

Yeah, we're liking that. Thanks to the man Hoop!

I see hoop is a bit of a wizzard when it comes to these things, http://www.davidhooper.co.uk/
By Adam
Al,

Do you agree this is a good photo of you lot?

Secondly, are there plans for more director cut commentarys? Via Mini moyles ?
By gregs
Capes wrote:Aled - In the new studios, you have those new snazzy looking clocks, but i have often wondered what the lights next to it mean, i think there are usually 4/5. Thanks

i'm guessin:

mic live, obit, ex d, will be three of them
By Capes
justy looked on webcam, there are 4. What does obit and ex d mean?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]