Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By David
I think the main bunch didnt start till 12 days before.
By fish heads
Weren't they all throughout December? They had the advent callender and a special jingle to go with it
By Jono
fish heads wrote:Weren't they all throughout December? They had the advent callender and a special jingle to go with it

They were indeed. Lol, wasn't expecting such a discussion.
By Walter Sobchak
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:Aled,

It'll be good to have WAP exlusives from Moyles - like ringtones and wallpapers. At the moment - its lacking but would be good to see some stuff done by Moyles.

Don't worry. I'm on it. When we launch it we want to do it properly, so expect a heavy mobile use for our New York trip.

WOOHOO! look forward to that!

(I don't get out much)
By Aled
David wrote:Was there not a christmas jingle written especially to be played in November?

Wow, you're good. Expect to hear that jingle on Monday.
By Fathomer
Aled, Radio 1 isn't going to be changing its schedles AGAIN in the New Year is it?

Cos I think the station now needs a period to rest and get some continuity...
By Jono
fathomer90 wrote:Aled, Radio 1 isn't going to be changing its schedles AGAIN in the New Year is it?

It's hardly been touched in my opinion. Only changes being JK & Joel/Fearne & Reggie.
By Aled
fathomer90 wrote:Aled, Radio 1 isn't going to be changing its schedles AGAIN in the New Year is it?

Not as far as I know, no.
By daniel8375
Aled - what time does everyone from the show individually have to get into Radio 1 every morning - must be pretty early??
By Steve.
About 6:53 for Chris, am I right Aled?
By Aled
daniel8375 wrote:Aled - what time does everyone from the show individually have to get into Radio 1 every morning - must be pretty early??

5:00 am Rachel and Joce / Tash
5:30 am Dave
6:00 am Chris (ish)
By Adam
Does that make aled 9 - 5 ?
By fish heads
I imagine the breakfast show/s (JK & Joel would have to be in at half past 2 if they didn't pre-record the first hour) are different because of the early starts
By matt_32510
yes they do, although to be fair to them on their first show they did admit it and don't try and hide the fact, that it is pre-recorded.
By Mk.
Aled, RE: The podcast. When entering the artist, album details etc for te mp3s, are you able to put a track number as well?

If the tracks were given a track number, obviously in the order they were made, they would automatically be in that order in iTunes and WMP etc. Which would be excellent.
By NEWSBEAT!
what would you do if you woke up and your arm was on fire?

(im new)
By Capes
God, he looks old now!
By Jono
And such a big signature...

Congratulations on the New York themed official site, looks good.
By Nicky
Aled, read on the BBC message board from someone that you're all going to be in Times Square at midday on tuesday, to randomly meet fans/stalkers. Is there any truth in it?

I might come and trip you up or something.
By Aled
Nicky wrote:Aled, read on the BBC message board from someone that you're all going to be in Times Square at midday on tuesday, to randomly meet fans/stalkers. Is there any truth in it?

I might come and trip you up or something.

no, no truth in that. We plan to be sleeping at midday. Our sleep pattern will be 6am - 2pm (NY time obviously)
By Capes
Whats it like over there. Will you be in a studio when braodcasting or would you be out and about?
By Adam
Aled - have a great week in NY x

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]