Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Fathomer
::HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!::
:D
By groovychick
You were good on BBLB tonight Aled, happy birthday for yesterday!
By Jono
Yeah, great stuff on BBLB. Thank God Craig's gone. Looking forward to that interview.
By Walter Sobchak
missed the show completely today at work, then after work I've been helping out a charidee, (which I'm panicking about now), so this is the 1st time I've got on the net!
Will have to listen again next week.

Was going to send in some little gifts, in the hope that Chris might mention the charity, but it didn't happen, :idea: although...... maybe if we get a mention, I could send some freebies in next week? what do you think Aled?
The stall is to raise money for The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade (No, Rachel...NOT Longman's Sandwich Shop rename :roll: ) completely set up by Mrs Oldgit (Sarah) with her Friend Jo and it's at The Yeovil Festival

of course Aled (or anyone else in the studio)might not see this by tomorrow, never mind,
Anyhoo, very tired, (hence the waffling) although probably can't sleep at the mo, work and helping tomorrow, so off to bed for me!
By Uglybob
btw aled if your stuck for something to talk about or want to have a laugh, check out debra stephensons website, shes the one in corrie who was on celebrity fame academy and she keeps thinking she is a good singer and is trying to flog her album on her website, you can hear excerpts of the album there and an advert. the covers are excrutiatingly bad, she murders madonna "music" and her rendition of kylies "i believe in you" is the musical equivalent of running nails down a blackboard.

http://www.debrastephenson.com/
By Fathomer
Aled- who has been the best BB housemate at the aftershow press coverage. Saw you on BBLB laughing at Craig's joke ::probaly politely:: so which one has been the funniest. Are you actually in the crowd at the events AND what are you going to wear for the final??
My sister wants to ask if you work out?
By Jono
I was so eager I posted this in the reviews bit.

What was your opinion of Craig - Chris said him and Rachel didn't get on well?
By Mafro
Aled, after you're excellent DJ-ing set on BBLB, is there any plans to hit the road and tour the country?
By Jono
Mafro wrote:Aled, after you're excellent DJ-ing set on BBLB, is there any plans to hit the road and tour the country?

A few special appearences with Chappers and Dave may be?
By chucky341
happy belated birthday aled
By Jono
chucky341 wrote:happy belated birthday aled

Oh my goodness. Did you read the announcements forum?

I think Aled's been very hectic, he's not replied in ages.
By x-ema-x
Jono wrote:
chucky341 wrote:happy belated birthday aled

Oh my goodness. Did you read the announcements forum?

I think Aled's been very hectic, he's not replied in ages.

yeah he's been busy with the whole big brother thing and the roy walker t-shirt flogging thing
By chucky341
i dont want him 2 reply i am just saying
By Fathomer
Will you be in Celbrity Big Brother Aled- you would WIN! or persuade Dave to do it
By Mk.
Aled - Will you guys at some point get official listening figures through from SIRIUS? And if so, any idea when?
By Walter Sobchak
fathomer90 wrote:Will you be in Celbrity Big Brother Aled

Aled,
I heard Davina trying to convince Chris, So, is there any chance that any of the team may be in, especially Chris?
By ICEMAN
I would like to ask Aled if he has ever been to Merthyr Tydfil as i was born and bred there.
I no longer live there but was just wondering.
By Mr. Roy Walker
I was'nt hot on the idea of Aled on the TV for 2 weeks... I mean c'mon, but since the interviews, which wr very very funny, i've sorta come around to the idea :lol:

Bunny boiler Craig was one of the best... and then! oh yes! legend Eugene, Slapper and Anthony... one word... great!
By Jono
When will this week's podcast actually be downloadable?

Edit: Works as of Friday, 3.50pm
Last edited by Jono on Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By David
What do you mean? I downloaded it yesterday...
By Thrungus
they could of made it alot better :twisted:
By x-ema-x
Jono wrote:When will this week's podcast actually be downloadable?

Edit: Works as of Friday, 3.50pm

yeah it doesnt look that good this week
i think you have to be a bb fan to like it
oh well ill download it and have a listen......
By gavo2004
hey, its really quiete here at the mo so thoughtd id ask

how are you this week aled?
By jnacool
It has gone a bit quiet in here! Aled I was wondering if we could have a plug on the show lol? I own Bluecity who provided hosting for the sound vault? I know its a lot to ask but hey i thought it was worth mentioning, you should mention the site more!

Jack
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]