Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By David
here in Norway all the english singing songs are uncut...

Frankie F U Right Back was playing top volume in the cafe I was at yesterady... uncensored... little children every where aswell!

DL
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Aled is there like a "season" for getting guests as there didn't seem to be that many at first but over the last few weeks it seems to have increased.
By MC
A belated happy birthday for yesterday Aled.
By Nicky
I was gonna post it yesterday, but the boards were a bit buggered, so didn't. Hope you had a good one anyway.. Do anything nice/crap?
By Toast
Same as above, couldn't post with the boards as they were. Happy belated Birthday, Aled!
By Toast
The Running order now has this message -

(During the Olympics, parts of the show may be unavailable for legal reasons)

Can you explain why this is, Aled?
By Tom Holt
where were you today, aled? i missed the beginning of the show (because i was doing my own :P)
By Aaron
Aled was ill according to Rachel but Chris thought that he was out the night before as it's his birthday week.
By Tom Holt
ah makes sense....
By Mafro
It's probably to do with some legal mumbo jumbo.
By Jono
Ahh yes, send Jules out to Greece for the olympics and those who use 'listen again' won't be able to hear her... :-D Odd!
By Tom Holt
Welcome back Aled!
By Jono
Ditto :)
By MC
Toast wrote:
The Running order now has this message -

(During the Olympics, parts of the show may be unavailable for legal reasons)

Can you explain why this is, Aled?

All of Juliette's sport bulletins have been edited out of Listen Again today so those are obviously the parts of the show that will be "unavailable for legal reasons". Bizarre as her chats with the team afterwards are still included..
By DemonHorse
so we can still hear her on Listen again, just not everything... at least we keep any funny bits with her in, which is cool
By Adam
It may be a rights issue..
By Aled
whoa!

Just read the Friday review - can I please point out an inaccuracy! I do NOT shave my arm pits!!!!!!!!!!! Neither does Chris, we TRIM them. Massive difference! We stop them looking bushy but keep enough to be manly.

Thank you very much. :)
By Jono
Aled I reckon they should give you more opportunities to joke with Jules. It seems to be just Chris, Dave and Dom who speak to her.. Unless you've took a dislike to her.
Last edited by Jono on Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By David
i'd imagine thats a lack of mic problem, as when Dom and Jules are reading the news, they take up 2 of the mics...
By Aaron
And IF they didn't get on I doubt Aled would admit it.

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plat[…]