Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Adam
Yeah, I heard about this on the show as well! What were the texts about, Aled?
By Aled
Adam wrote:You never know - he might log on at some point and say hi. He's been out of the country and managed to post - so what's stopping him? Can't you just pop into any BBC Building and use a computer? Not as if they wont know who he's working for.. That's what i'd do.

Imagine the conv:

" Hi, I'm in town and need to send a few emails, (Shows BBC ID) Would it be possible if I could log on to a computer? Which show do you work for? Oh, its called the Chris Moyles show.. "

You know me SO well!
By MK Chris
I'd be worried if I were you Aled...
By Adam
Why would that worry him? It was just a guess that he'd probably log on to the board
Last edited by Adam on Wed May 26, 2004 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sidders
Is there a BBC Carlisle?

Where are you going to be tomorrow Aled? Any chance of a trip to Sheffield?
By Adam
There's a BBC Cumbria in Carlisle..
By Adam
Aled,

The show isn't the same without you this week. When you back?
By Adam
Ickle Angel wrote:Chris said on the show i think it was monday that Aled was away for a couple of weeks

Cheers, I don't think I heard the start of monday's show. Just feels the show is incomplete and you know straight away that someone is missing.
By Ste
Could we have a preview clue Aled? :mrgreen:
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:might be interested to read this
Ever heard someone described as "having a good arse for radio"?

Well, "face", yes. But the arse is usually just talked out of, rather than seen, on the dear old wireless.

But that's all changed, thanks to blethering fatso Chris Moyles. Well, sort of.

Moyles' asteroid-sized 'arris doesn't get a look-in in the 2004 Rear Of The Year awards (oh, them again), of course.

However, his radiophonic oppo, Aled Haydn-Jones' does.

Who he? Not that ex-Snowman theme-warbling choir kid, who's now a contented-looking fatty on Songs Of Praise? Luckily, no.

Ananova brings us up to speed and explains this year's bun-gong boy is another Welshman called Aled, who "is known to millions for his role as Chris Moyles's sidekick on the Radio One breakfast show".

Is he?

"The 27-year-old won an army of female admirers when he appeared in the recent Bachelor of the Year awards."

Did he?

Sanity in this increasingly desperate annual non-event is partially restored in the shapely shape of that ex-wifelet of the drinking beard, Alex Best, who is, oh spare us, female rear of the year.

The grim blondie's uplifted thong-slung bunnage attracted lascivious watery-lipped leers from upper class twit Lord Brocket during ITV1's execrable I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here.

And that of the trouser-rubbing judging panel of the pointless 28-year-old competition, it's clear to see.

Or "sut bynnag rydych chi'n adnabod Aled Haydn Jones, mae gwrandawyr C2 nawr yn ei adnabod fel rhywun sydd a llythrennau newydd y tu ôl i'w enw," as they say in Aberystwyth.

Jono Coleman in 2005? Don't even think about it, tubby.

Where did that come from?
By Aled
Sidla wrote:Is there a BBC Carlisle?

Where are you going to be tomorrow Aled? Any chance of a trip to Sheffield?

As IF I'm going to tell you that! :D
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

The show isn't the same without you this week. When you back?

I'm missing the team SO much. Unfortunately though, I won't be back on the show till we go to Portugal now.
By Adam
Aled:

Uglybob's source was:

http://www.megastar.co.uk/ents/news/200 ... Y3MjU.html

google.co.uk is your friend.

Er, what does this mean? :

"sut bynnag rydych chi'n adnabod Aled Haydn Jones, mae gwrandawyr C2 nawr yn ei adnabod fel rhywun sydd a llythrennau newydd y tu ôl i'w enw," as they say in Aberystwyth.
By Nicky
Quick, someone trace his IP :shifty:
By Aled
Nicky wrote:Quick, someone trace his IP :shifty:

ooh crafty!

You dare!
By Nicky
It'd be pretty funny now if you were surrounded by 30 members of the message board tommorow morning.

I'm guessing tommorows will be somewhere near the studios/somewhere southern anyway, which would be too far to go.
By Mk.
Think where Aled would most want to spend the weekend... Aber or Manchester off the top of my head. So expect to see him in Wales or the North West at a guess...
By Adam
he's not really gone down west much has he?
By Sidders
I think he's got friends in Sheffield.
By Aled
Mk. wrote:Think where Aled would most want to spend the weekend... Aber or Manchester off the top of my head. So expect to see him in Wales or the North West at a guess...

I like your style!!!

Don't forget though this is 7 days a week. Doing it with Spoony as well as on Chris' show.
By Adam
So where was he today? I missed it

Slowly going down the country. Wales next ;) Going to Bristol soon?

Aled - Does Chris Moyles now about http://www.chrismoyles.net getting 1 million hits? Why doesn't he mention the site anymore?
By Ickle Angel
Adam wrote:So where was he today? I missed it

Slowly going down the country. Wales next ;) Going to Bristol soon?

Aled - Does Chris Moyles now about http://www.chrismoyles.net getting 1 million hits? Why doesn't he mention the site anymore?

Im imagining Adam with a big map of britain on his wall now tracking where Aled has been and where he thinks he will go next :lol:
By Mk.
Aled wrote:
Mk. wrote:Think where Aled would most want to spend the weekend... Aber or Manchester off the top of my head. So expect to see him in Wales or the North West at a guess...

I like your style!!!

Don't forget though this is 7 days a week. Doing it with Spoony as well as on Chris' show.

Really?! I don't recall it being mentioned...

EDIT: Bar this morning, as I just heard on Listen again.
Last edited by Mk. on Fri May 28, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ahh_Pathetic
Aled do you have other work to do while 'on the road' or is this just like a holiday?

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]