Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
Aled, do you sleep any more? You seem to be doing more work this week than me AND spending more time on this message board than me and I'm knackered! How on earth do you do it?!
Munki Bhoy wrote:Aled, do you sleep any more? You seem to be doing more work this week than me AND spending more time on this message board than me and I'm knackered! How on earth do you do it?!

I have no life. No joke. This week it's just work. That'll change soon though - we're on holiday!
You only just came back from Ibiza. I haven't had a proper holiday for ten years! Next year we're going to though, I can feel it coming.......
Yudster wrote: I haven't had a holiday for ten years!

How can you live like that! Going to Bude tomorrow, almost certainly going to get rained on!
Aled, very geeky, but who makes the Surgery jingles/beds? Who made the Summer Surgery beds too?
bwfcol wrote:Are there any outside broadcasts planned?

Specifically planned no. Will there be absolutely, we just haven't got the dates yet.

Sam, Matt and myself are working hard on an 'autumn moment' that the whole station will get behind on our show - either September or October. We've worked with Chris and Dave and now the whole team on a handfull of ideas and over the next couple of weeks we'll be proposing the ideas to Radio 1 management to see which ones are feasible and pricing them.

One of those ideas involve a tour.
DevilsDuck wrote:oh oh oh can you come to Devon on your tour!?!?

You've gotta come to devon, although bring a coat and an umbrella
newsbeat wrote:
Yudster wrote: I haven't had a holiday for ten years!

How can you live like that!

Because holidays are a luxury which we haven't been able to afford, simple as that. You can't always have or do what you want, you'll learn that first hand one day I expect.
biggspuds wrote:

how did i know some plum would say that.....

because it takes one to know one?
DevilsDuck wrote:
biggspuds wrote:

how did i know some plum would say that.....

because it takes one to know one?

no no no i spot plums! and im not a nerd like ummmmmmm you an the other gringo`s
Yudster wrote:
newsbeat wrote:
Yudster wrote:

How can you live like that!

Because holidays are a luxury which we haven't been able to afford, simple as that. You can't always have or do what you want, you'll learn that first hand one day I expect.

Learned that many times, was in a bit of a mood last night, if I offended you, I apologise
Blimey, offended? If that's the worst thing anyone says to me this week I'm not doing too bad am I?!

I think the official phrase to use here Newsbeat is "we're cool"!
Aled, can you tell Fearne Cotton to stop doing that stupid MMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!It's rather irritating.PS.Thanks for replying to my earlier question.
By BBQ
Aled, I hope you are having a great two week vacation.
During one show last week (the last week before your holiday break started) Chris said they had news about Rachel but they were going to wait to announce "the news" until they were back from vacation when everyone (including Rachel) would be back.
No one has mentioned it in the forum, so I am going to ask...

Is Rachel pregnant?

Aled, you don't have to say yes or no, just one blink for yes, two blinks for no.

Thanks
BBQ wrote:Aled, I hope you are having a great two week vacation.
During one show last week (the last week before your holiday break started) Chris said they had news about Rachel but they were going to wait to announce "the news" until they were back from vacation when everyone (including Rachel) would be back.
No one has mentioned it in the forum, so I am going to ask...

Is Rachel pregnant?

Aled, you don't have to say yes or no, just one blink for yes, two blinks for no.

Thanks

holiday! vacation is american

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]