Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Nicky
Aled wrote:
Nicky wrote:Aled, read on the BBC message board from someone that you're all going to be in Times Square at midday on tuesday, to randomly meet fans/stalkers. Is there any truth in it?

I might come and trip you up or something.

no, no truth in that. We plan to be sleeping at midday. Our sleep pattern will be 6am - 2pm (NY time obviously)

Shame. Hope the team have a good week. Looking forward to hearing the shows when I get back.
By Aled
Mike Redding wrote:Wow, Did you all have a good flight over?

We had a great flight thanks.

Can't believe as of yet we haven't done a show - we've done SO much over the weekend - so much to talk about.
By Aled
Capes wrote:Whats it like over there. Will you be in a studio when braodcasting or would you be out and about?

We're doing the shows from Sirius Studios at the Rockefeller Centre.

Amazing studios. They're building Howard Stern's studios now.
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled - have a great week in NY x

Thank you.
By gregs
morning aled,

what's your favourite NY moment so far?

and are we going to get any exclusive chrismoyles.net pictures?
By Adam
Aled - would you like a hotdog ?

refers to the new sound on radio 1 wap
Last edited by Adam on Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By seanbhoy
Aled

Don't know whether you have anything to do with the Running Order over on the Mini-Site but I noticed it is a bit out with the times of when certain parts of the show were on...not really a question I know!
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
its the time difference.
By goodmorning87
in reply to what sort of sounds on the wap thingy, i would like the jingles, just one of each theme or something, like one from new york(love the frank sinatra bit added too!), and one jingle from like christmas time when it comes around

reyt going listening to the last hour of the show then i'm off to bed, hear you in the morning, or tomorrow night, not sure yet

tada!
By David
why would you want the Chris Moyles show jingle as your ringtone?
By goodmorning87
why would you like 'would you like a hotdog' on your phone?
By Aled
goodmorning87 wrote:in reply to what sort of sounds on the wap thingy, i would like the jingles, just one of each theme or something, like one from new york(love the frank sinatra bit added too!), and one jingle from like christmas time when it comes around

reyt going listening to the last hour of the show then i'm off to bed, hear you in the morning, or tomorrow night, not sure yet

tada!

We can't do musical downloads. Don't ask me why! I don't know.
By Aled
goodmorning87 wrote:why would you like 'would you like a hotdog' on your phone?

It's the most downloaded mobile audio on the site even though it's been on there for only 2 days, so someone does.
By Adam
Aled wrote:
goodmorning87 wrote:why would you like 'would you like a hotdog' on your phone?

It's the most downloaded mobile audio on the site even though it's been on there for only 2 days, so someone does.

Yeah, its pretty good. Its much smaller in size than the other two sounds [westwood and Mills - GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR]

Although for some strange reason - it wont allow me to use it as a ring tone ?!
By Fathomer
Aled- when are you lot off for Christmas- 16th Dec or the 23rd?

Also, when you return in January you must come back on the 16th January NOT the 9th. The 9th will be bad luck.
The 16th all the way!
By Adam
Aled,

If I may ask - on yesterdays show, just before Chris Moyles played JAY-Z - 99 PROBLEMS, there was a lady saying random number and it sounded like " 7 10 what does it mean?"

Am I hearing things?
By goodmorning87
its the time of when all the shows start on radio 1
7. moyles
10. jo wiley
1. colin/ edith/ colin and edith
4. scott mills
By Nicky
Aled, do you know which bar it was that Dave managed to watch the football in on Sunday?

I'm desperately trying to find somewhere that shows football for the Newcastle/Wigan game tommorow, but with no luck :(
By Aled
Fathomer wrote:Aled- when are you lot off for Christmas- 16th Dec or the 23rd?

Also, when you return in January you must come back on the 16th January NOT the 9th. The 9th will be bad luck.
The 16th all the way!

It's the 9th!
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

If I may ask - on yesterdays show, just before Chris Moyles played JAY-Z - 99 PROBLEMS, there was a lady saying random number and it sounded like " 7 10 what does it mean?"

Am I hearing things?

7, 10, 1, 4... Don't you watch Lost?
By Aled
Nicky wrote:Aled, do you know which bar it was that Dave managed to watch the football in on Sunday?

I'm desperately trying to find somewhere that shows football for the Newcastle/Wigan game tommorow, but with no luck :(

No, I don't actually, I wasn't with them. I'll ask though.
By Adam
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:Aled,

Am I hearing things?

7, 10, 1, 4... Don't you watch Lost?

No, I don't watch Lost much. :oops:
By stingray
why is the 9th unlucky! thats my birthdate - pretty lucky to me