Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Uglybob
noticed aled talking bout john mccririck on e4 - the celebrity years of big brother
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:noticed aled talking bout john mccririck on e4 - the celebrity years of big brother

Oh my God, I didn't even know they'd used that. How wierd!
By Fathomer
Like the fact that the pub quiz is later on than it used to be.
Feel it needs a bit of a revamp though- it is the only feature I feel is a bit dull.
PS. Why isnt Celebrity Tarzan at 7.20 to replace Bing Ring? I need a feature at 7.20 as thats when I know to get out of the shower!
By Jono
Probably because they don't want to answer phones at 7.20. Stands a good point though. And I think 8.45ish for the pub quiz is good.
By snifty
i agree with fathomer at 7.20 i heard bing ring and knew it was time to get up.

it feels wird without it, if only something was there to fill that hole at 7.20
By Betti911
An alarm clock may be just what you're looking for?
By handyandy88
Aled, How was it appearing on the BBC Wales news on the 11th of Jan?

You were great - even though you were only talking about Charlotte Churchs Brits!

Andy
By Mk.
Aleeeeed, any chance you could drop by my thread in the private area and post your thoughts? It would be super-cool of you!
By Adam
Aled,

Do you read every thread on this forum ?
By Betti911
I would imagine he doesn't.
By Chrz
does anyone read every thread on this forum??
By Adam
Aled,

Are you getting your Sony Award entry together ?
By DC
Any more info on going to Germany this summer? :P
By Aled
downcount wrote:Any more info on going to Germany this summer? :P

We all know we want to go as a team, so I think I should go quiet from here and reveal things closer to the time on air so details of when exactly, where exactly and how we want to do it come as a surprise to everyone.

Fingers crossed the bosses say yes.
By Mike Redding
You already are going, its in the events schedule on the website

How come the "Big Weekends" are only 1 year now? and can you give us a clue as to where it will be(if you know)?
By fish heads
He's actually saying that they are waiting on the bosses to say yes for all of the team to go. I imagine Dom and Carrie are the ones in question, like in New York.
By Jono
Did you go to the press conference dressed Baywatch stylee?
By Adam
Aled wrote:

We all know we want to go as a team, so I think I should go quiet from here and reveal things closer to the time on air so details of when exactly, where exactly and how we want to do it come as a surprise to everyone.

But looking at the recent BBC Press Release - I would of thought it already has been agreed? Radio 1 aren't going to miss out on such a massive event as the world cup by saying no to one of their main products.

The Euro 200andwhatever shows were ace. It made such good radio - some of the links you featured in, Aled, where very funny. I dont care - as long as R1 dont send JK & Joel - then Football, Chris Moyles and Radio 1 will be pleasing me all summer.
By Aled
Adam wrote:
Aled wrote:

But looking at the recent BBC Press Release - I would of thought it already has been agreed? Radio 1 aren't going to miss out on such a massive event as the world cup by saying no to one of their main products.

The Euro 200andwhatever shows were ace. It made such good radio - some of the links you featured in, Aled, where very funny. I dont care - as long as R1 dont send JK & Joel - then Football, Chris Moyles and Radio 1 will be pleasing me all summer.

There are lots of ways to cover the event. We will be involved, but we're not sure in what way yet. Might be another Portugal or maybe something different.
By handyandy88
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:
Aled wrote:

There are lots of ways to cover the event. We will be involved, but we're not sure in what way yet. Might be another Portugal or maybe something different.

Is Chris Moyles replacing Wayne Rooney?

Now that would be funny. a swap

*waynes squeaky voice* now, on radio 1, its englands main striker bloke, chris moyles. hows ya doin chris?

Carrie Should go.... you should take David Garrido (sp?) Very good show then!
By HowesyDaPunk
hey aled. Being young and hopefulk and slightly mad, when are you finally going to break into the BB house? I can see it coming... soon!
By jambo
Hey aled, who are you going to interview next? I saw the Max Beesely one and thought it was great!
By Adam
Aled,

Does Comedy Dave actually care about the website and the forum ?
By Quincy
aled,

did you highlight aka show chris the thread about the vocalists or did he see it himself. also was it a spur of the moment descision to mention it or was it planned? just interested to know like

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]