Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Nicky wrote:
Aled wrote:
fathomer90 wrote:When are you coming LIVE from New York- is it your last week before Christmas?

No, sooner than that. It's STILL not 100% confirmed - it was pretty last minute, we knew we wanted to do something abroad but the decision as to where and how we'd do it only happened very recently. It'll be announced one way or another by the end of the week.

Make it 2 or 3 weeks time, go on. Its only fair that I can see you all broadcast the show live, seeing as it was my suggestion that you go to New York. :P

I DID tell them that Nicky told us to do it - so maybe. Who knows? (Well, management actually)
By Chongster
Aled, Have you seen any good movies recently?
By Aled
chongster wrote:Aled, Have you seen any good movies recently?

Harry Potter. Love it.
By Chongster
Oh yeah, I forgot that you guys went to an early screening, Dave fell asleep didnt he? I've booked my ticket to see that on friday, I cant wait, It looks brilliant.
By Sionide
Haha Aled, loved your joke on Chris with the Xbox 360 - genius. And talking about Google Earth, brilliant radio!
By Mafro
Aled, any plas for Moyles to an mp3 ringtone like Mills and Westwood have done?
By Adam
Yeah - and a actually page. I've notice there is no WAP Moyles page - either that or i'm going blind.

The Scott Mills "Get down on the floor" sounds a little like Moyles. The Westwood mp3 thingy is great.

Ride with the big dog, mafro
By Mafro
Holla!!!
By Adam
Aled - do you have confessions on the dancefloor by Madonna ? if yes - What are your fav. tracks ?
By Aled
Mafro wrote:Aled, any plas for Moyles to an mp3 ringtone like Mills and Westwood have done?

What ringtone would you like from Chris?
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled - do you have confessions on the dancefloor by Madonna ? if yes - What are your fav. tracks ?

ABSOLUTELY! I had it a week Tuesday and had learnt all the lyrics within a couple of days. For me, Push, Jump and Isaac are my favourite. You?
By Aled
Sionide wrote:Haha Aled, loved your joke on Chris with the Xbox 360 - genius. And talking about Google Earth, brilliant radio!

Thank you. By the way, Dave, Rach and I knew but Chris genuinely had no idea. I know that because he went ape when the mic was closed - and he refused to speak to Dave.
By al3000
Aled wrote:
Mafro wrote:Aled, any plas for Moyles to an mp3 ringtone like Mills and Westwood have done?

NEWSBEAT NEWSBEAT NEWSBEAT!!

Or the show music would be good :D
By fish heads
Aled wrote:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mornin'
By Behelzebub
I second the Newsbeat chant request. :D
By Chongster
Aled wrote:

My Text message tone at the minute is Wills Tune mixed with quotes of Stuie from Family Guy, maybe something like that?
By Adam
Aled,

It'll be good to have WAP exlusives from Moyles - like ringtones and wallpapers. At the moment - its lacking but would be good to see some stuff done by Moyles.
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

It'll be good to have WAP exlusives from Moyles - like ringtones and wallpapers. At the moment - its lacking but would be good to see some stuff done by Moyles.

Don't worry. I'm on it. When we launch it we want to do it properly, so expect a heavy mobile use for our New York trip.
By Adam
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:Aled - do you have confessions on the dancefloor by Madonna ? if yes - What are your fav. tracks ?

ABSOLUTELY! I had it a week Tuesday and had learnt all the lyrics within a couple of days. For me, Push, Jump and Isaac are my favourite. You?

Aled - yeah I agree. For me: Hung up, Jump & I Love New York. Hung Up is an excellent track, i'm surprised you didnt list that as one of your fav. tracks.
By Mafro
Aled, how about a "LETS GET READY TO RAAAAAAAAAAAMBLE!" from Dave.
By Jono
Dare I ask... When are you bringing out the christmas jingles (if you are?).
By MC
christmas time.
By David
Was there not a christmas jingle written especially to be played in November?
By Jono
David wrote:Was there not a christmas jingle written especially to be played in November?

That's what I thought. I think they started them before December 1st, if not on that date.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]