Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Adam wrote:Hmmm, Aled ?

Hello
By Aled
Mike Redding wrote:Is sting ring ending in the new year.

Yes
By Capes
Oh no, was just starting to like it.
Any clues on the clock thing Aled?
By David
Aled, you could do King Ring next year, once Sting Ring and Bing Ring is finished.

Clips of Elvis down the pone..
By iSeb
Bling Ring... Phone with the queen of bling, Missy E.
By Capes
or recorded clips of a 'blinged up' version of Her Majesty!
By handyandy88
Aled, are there any plans to take the show around the UK?

especially Llandudno, North Wales. or Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychdrbyllllantisylliogogogoch ... I think thats right!

Andy
By Chongster
off topic...

What the hell, you're from Llandudno? I am too!! (when I'm not in Uni)
By handyandy88
chongster wrote:off topic...

What the hell, you're from Llandudno? I am too!! (when I'm not in Uni)

OT: Yeah!

how long u been in UNI for?
By Console
Guys, this is precisely what PM's are for. Remember, this is 'Ask Aled!'.
By Mk.
Aled Sir, may I ask if the team has a specific name or term for the Jingles that play out of the news and into the two back-to-back songs. You know, the Richard sung ones? Thank you muchly...
By Adam
Aled,

I know this may sound cheeky, but is it possible to ask the rest of the Chris Moyles Show questions via you?

You've done on it on the mini site [which hasnt been updated - which is a shame]. BA Laura from The Scott Mills Show is part of unofficialmills and she has "Ask the Team".

Be good to get some questions for the rest of the team together, picking some you like and asking the team.

What do you think?

Oh, Happy Christmas.

Adam x
By Aled
Mk. wrote:Aled Sir, may I ask if the team has a specific name or term for the Jingles that play out of the news and into the two back-to-back songs. You know, the Richard sung ones? Thank you muchly...

LOL. The out of news jingles are called Out Of News and just "jingle" for the 30 second ones. Sorry it's not posher! :)

If we're refering to this year's imaging we call them "Jazz" and last year's is called "Horn" after their title "Morning Horn".
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

I know this may sound cheeky, but is it possible to ask the rest of the Chris Moyles Show questions via you?

You've done on it on the mini site [which hasnt been updated - which is a shame]. BA Laura from The Scott Mills Show is part of unofficialmills and she has "Ask the Team".

Be good to get some questions for the rest of the team together, picking some you like and asking the team.

What do you think?

Oh, Happy Christmas.

Adam x

Yup. Up for that. We'll get some questions up for the new year.
By Dickie
Aled wrote:"Morning Horn".

Good mornin'
By Mk.
Aled wrote:
Mk. wrote:Aled Sir, may I ask if the team has a specific name or term for the Jingles that play out of the news and into the two back-to-back songs. You know, the Richard sung ones? Thank you muchly...

LOL. The out of news jingles are called Out Of News and just "jingle" for the 30 second ones. Sorry it's not posher! :)

If we're refering to this year's imaging we call them "Jazz" and last year's is called "Horn" after their title "Morning Horn".

Haha, thanks. Question #2: Does every email sent to the show really not get read nowadays? Is that just to cover your backs so there's no guilt in skiping over the ones that are just blatent rubbish?

Thanks muchness.
By Adam
In typical day - how many emails does the show get? It seems a shame some aren't read. I suppose due to the lack of time?
By handyandy88
Would you consider bringing the show from Llandudno or Other Welsh towns, like the Aberstywyth one. I think Vernon Kays Parents live in Llandudno.

maybe call it :- "Aled's guide to Wales" or maybe in Welsh? Os Gwelech yn Dda? (i think)

Like the New York guides and the Guest profiles, but about Cymru.

And if you do, i'll tell you the pubs to go to.
By daniel8375
Aled - Is it true that Chris just basically does the show and goes home at 10?? wat about the rest of the team?
By Adam
Mr Jones,

What's your highlight of The Chris Moyles Show 2005 ?
By Nicky
Podcast was out hours ago... Well, my Itunes got it anyway.
By fish heads
I think he wants to know if they will still be going after Christmas (and thus the BBC's trial period) rather than this week specifically

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]