Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

Does Comedy Dave actually care about the website and the forum ?

At a guess I would say... no.
By Aled
oh, btw.

First the Guardian, then the Observer, now tonight on BBC2 - Newsnight. It'll be a giggle. We're going highbrow!
By Adam
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:Aled,

Does Comedy Dave actually care about the website and the forum ?

At a guess I would say... no.

Thats a shame. If thats the case - could you kindly just mention to him that we get the idea - because he says the same thing everytime the website is mentioned by Chris.

More to the point, does Chris Moyles actually care?
By Walter Sobchak
Aled wrote:oh, btw.

First the Guardian, then the Observer, now tonight on BBC2 - Newsnight. It'll be a giggle. We're going highbrow!

Aled up against Paxman? ought to set up my dvd to record that! :wink:
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
i assume its newsnight review so have your dictionarys handy. is there a reason for all this Aled?
By Adam
The show is clearly trying to branch out & attract a more intellectual audience .
By David
Moyles will be on 5 Live before we know it.

I cant wait for the day.
By David
Congratulations on being the first forum member (and no doubt the last) to appear on Newsnight...

Very good!
By David
Aled, here's something for your show tomorrow...

Five Live were crediting Newsbeat rather than the Chris Moyles show for the vote.

George Galloways spokeswoman then challenged Chris Moyles to get the listeners to name the prime minister to see if they knew, thus suggesting we were stupid.

23:20 - Anita Annand on 5 live.
By Adam
Aled - I forgot to ask - what was it like meeting Madonna? It must of been ace. I'm very jealous :P x
By Nicky
Aled, just to say, you were an absolute legend in that Big Brother press conference last night.

Are you not a bit concered now that Galloway and Rodman are going to have you killed? :D
By Chrz
I'm with him ^^ - that press conference was pure class!!! :D:D
By Aled
Nicky wrote:Aled, just to say, you were an absolute legend in that Big Brother press conference last night.

Are you not a bit concered now that Galloway and Rodman are going to have you killed? :D

Thank you. It's been a subject that's got a lot of people riled up!
By siilver
well done aled
good to see you standing your ground
By Adam
Well done Aled, you did a good job!

You've been getting some good press recently - do you think the media's attitude about Chris Moyles and show has changed over the years or has it stayed the same?
By YSL
Just wanted to add my voice to the masses congratulating you on grilling GG the way we all hoped that Davina would, but didn't. That press conference was sheer class!

WELL DONE ALED!
By smee
hey aled i pmed you its a shame rula went out so soon i wanted you to ask her to hold ur microphone then u could have passed her a giant inflatable one and said write the theme tune sing the theme tune. Also no offence but i dont like beep beep busters bring back king of tickets :) lmao
By Aled
smee wrote:hey aled i pmed you its a shame rula went out so soon i wanted you to ask her to hold ur microphone then u could have passed her a giant inflatable one and said write the theme tune sing the theme tune. Also no offence but i dont like beep beep busters bring back king of tickets :) lmao

Thank you everyone. It's been a good week.

Not only has it been fun for me, but it's also been good for the show and for Radio 1 to be discussed on so many different platforms - Newnight and 5 Live jump to mind!

I fear that King Of Tickets is one of those features that is more kindly remembered than it was recieved. Bear in mind it was on only once and even Chris panned it!

Beep Beep Busters is growing. I'm sure if I was to play you the first week of Car Park Catchphrase you'd be much more critical than you are about BBB. With a game this size you have to let elements "bed in" before you start complaicating or adding to it. This'll happen over the next few weeks. Roy barely spoke within the game with CPC he was only the host, until people got used to the format, then we started playing with it.
By Aled
Ad wrote:Well done Aled, you did a good job!

You've been getting some good press recently - do you think the media's attitude about Chris Moyles and show has changed over the years or has it stayed the same?

I think it has actually. People are accepting us more now as the standard of what Breakfast radio should be. They're also accepting that Chris is genius at what he does and not the stereotype that they think he is at first listen.

New figures are out next week, so depending on which way they go expect a lot more tails-between-their-legs accepting Chris is doing well / Chris bashing if figures fluctuate at all!
By smee
aled how often are you on these forums?
By Aled
Hyp3rSnip3rUK wrote:Aled do you like Spam?

Never tried it
By Aled
smee wrote:aled how often are you on these forums?

Sometimes every other day
By smee
eww spam mate u dont want to try it its minging and how was ur bb interviews? i never see them i only hear about em on radio 1
By Thrungus
Hey Aled

Have you had any stick from George Gallaway since his eviction :P ?

Saturday is up