The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Mornin
S'ppose the only way to start - 'No no, na na no no, na na no no, say no to Wogan!' It won't work, Chris had an ache this morning and usually this is a sign that nothing for all of today will work. At least thats what astrologers think. Chris's microphone was drooping before 7 this morning as he had lost some weight.
And I must say I'm sorry this wasn't up earlier, I lost it.

Playlist
1. Charlotte Church - Crazy Chick, 2. Beyonce - Crazy In Love, 3. Coldplay - Fix You, 4. Oasis - The Importance Of Being Idle, 5. Basement Jaxx - Do Your Thing, 6. Hard Fi - Living For The Weekend, 7. Jack Johnson - Breakdown, 8. Greenday - American Idiot, 9. Goldfrapp - Ooh La La, 10. Robbie Williams - Tripping, 11. Theme Tune From Going For Goals, 12. Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure, 13. Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes Don't Cha, 14. Goldie Lookin Chain - Your Missus Is A Nutter, 15. Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God, 16. Gwen Stafani - Cool, 17. White Stripes - My Doorbell, 18.

Yesterdays Robbie
Robbie apparently is scared by that bold guy from the news, Dom. Carrie also commented on Robbie, 'He wasn't as fat/fit as I thought he was.' Daves wife has blown up Robbie Williams in a frame and Robbie must obviously be talking about tomatoes.

Say NO to Wogan, NoGan
At exactly 7:19 Chris launched the NO to wogan campaign. Have you ever found that the smelly bus driver you get on with in the mornings always has Radio 2 on. Well with this campaign there are T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Badges avaliable, with more information on this site.

So to get people switching over to Radio 2, Chris is to play an old song followed by a very serious news and traffic update to invite them onto Radio 1. So as to introduce the new listeners to the team Chris goes through the team one by one with amazing facts everybody knows.

Basically this campaign consists of a song from the 90's rebranded for the campaign, T-Shirts and the like and finally young people. And the slogan sounds like Roland from Grange Hill.

Going For Goals
So after plugging their new campaign for over half a hour they spend just as long on the going for goals competition, where you can win a seat in the local pub and a guarenteed table near the ladies toilets. Sorry, you can win a place to sit at a table for one night.
The four nations are represented from people around the country. A Scottish bloke wanting the sorriful Chris, A Nothern Irish bloke who thinks England is too strong, An English bloke who is mint in I.T. and A Welsh bloke who's mind consists of Poker and a big one.
Random questions are fired at the contestants, get one wrong and you are cut off as Sudden Death and therefore its last man standing. At question 10 we lost the Scottish bloke, 16 we lost the English bloke and therefore became sudden death between NI and Wales. Jonathon eventually won and the team did not run out of questions.

Guess Who
Two guess whos todays, one with Barclay the lion and the other Rachel saw the back of although unfortunatly we never find who this other guy is.

Tedious Link
Todays tedious link for Missy Elliot

The Internal Phone Line
Is Carrie Davis on the internal phone, Yes. She doesn't have her own desk so how does this work. Chris then tried to phone Chis Moyles and might reach Joss. Dave then suggests 'Wax Pidgeon' to get 'Max Pierson'.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]