The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. The Strokes - Last Night 7:00 NEWSBEAT 2. Gorillaz - Dare 3. Lost Prophets - Last Summer 4. Axwell - Feel The Vibe (Til The Morning Comes) 5. The Coral - In The Morning 7:30 NEWSBEAT 6. Benny Benassi - Satisfaction 7. 2pac feat Elton John - Ghetto Gospel 8. Gwen Steffani - Cool 8:00 NEWSBEAT 9. Freemasons - Love On My Mind 10. The White Stripes - My Doorbell 11. Girls Aloud - Long Hot Summer 8:30 NEWSBEAT 12. Roll Deep - The Avenue 13. Long-view - Further 14. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Tedious Link) 15. The Game - Dreams 16. Elbow - Forget Myself 17. Amerie - One Thing 9:30 NEWSBEAT 18. Jamiroquai - 7 Days In Sunny June 19. U2 - Beautiful Day

Guess what folks? Only a couple of days of Big Brother left this year, which is a darn shame if you ask anyone with half a brain. It also means that after Friday the team are actually going to have to think up some proper features instead of relying on guests from the show! Better pack loads of it onto today's show then! And what do you know…there was a "surprise" eviction last night. Thank goodness for that, otherwise Whattity What may have been dragged out of retirement. Ahem.

So Craig is on the show today - I'm glad he's out as he annoyed me on the few occasions I watched it. Although the part that Chris is most looking forward to is Craig strapping Dave to a chair and…cutting his hair (what did you think it was going to be?).

Before Craig came into the studio though, we had the opportunity to listen to Aled's questions from the previous night's press conference - which I always find are better than the studio interviews themselves. This one was made even more entertaining by the fact Aled clearly hates Craig.

Aled and Craig clashed at the press conference it's fair to say - some people didn't like his attitude towards the newly evicted housemate, Dave and Rachel backed Aled though, and I do as well. In fact Aled knew from the second the conference started that he was going to clash with Craig, so claimed to be from the Scott Mills show - this way Chris's good name wouldn't be tainted. His present to Craig didn't go down too well either, buying him a toy rabbit and a saucepan - a bunny boiler if you will. He also asked if he'd fancy Chris - but that would clearly be yes as "we all want a bit of Moyles". But Craig didn't even know who Chris is, or even know who Tony Blair was.

Chris: This is painful
My sentiments exactly….

As for the interview itself, it was the dull kind of take-it or leave it rubbish that most bb contestants are on the show (well he did swear, but hardly a highlight) - not just this year but also every single year. Especially when considering he had never heard of the show, didn't know what it was all about and hadn't had any sleep. Brrrrrriliant.

Chris did his "creeping round" act for the most part - although I don't blame him, there is not point getting Craig on the show and taking the pee out of him and telling him he was rubbish. But underneath there was a sense that Chris really didn't like Craig coming across, but maybe that's just me.

Other Stuff On Today's Show

(*) Longman's offered to go to America to help promote the show in the US - may not be the best idea since he got chucked out of Disneyland for being drunk. Longman text in to claim he's being victimised - which I agree with. Rachel's fault if you ask me, get him on the show more.

(*) Dom and Carrie are fluffing all over the place. Dom is writing the script for the weather, so why is he putting stuff in he can't even say - silly boy! Chris though he could do better and promptly showed Dom up. Soon the whole team were having a go, but Rachel was Dom's saviour but she did have a mouth full of apple.

(*) Chris went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday - like he does once every few months. That included a [deliberate fade down] dvd and "The Comic Strip Presents…"

(*) Chris recorded "Celebrity Bogies" for Dick and <s>Dick</s> Dom in da bungalow - the worst Saturday morning show (in my opinion) since Vernon's FBI. It took part in a library - and many people complained because it was childish and disturbing their reading, and rightly so too.

(*) Will's in the studio, but he's just reading the paper rather than listening to the show - how rude.

Tedious Link

James Brown - 'Living In America' - Living in America is what Anthony Hopkins is now doing - Anthony Hopkins starred as Hannibal Lecter in 'Silence of the lambs' - lambs is the term for a baby sheep - sheep and lambs produce wool - wool is a substance which is good for making jumpers and scarves - jumpers and scarves are worn around the necks - necks can vary in size with monkeys and mice having really small necks and swans and giraffes having really long necks - necks rhymes with kegs which is a slang word for trousers or pants - pants is what a dog might do after a really long walk on a really hot day - Day, first name Anya, is responsible for the current camp dance smash 'Nasty Girl' which samples a Prince song on the soundtrack to 'Beverly Hills Cop' which starred Eddie Murphy - Eddie Murphy shares the same last name as Rocheen Murphy from Moloko who's song 'Sing It Back' is thought of as a big Ibiza record, but when you think of big Ibiza records you think of Stardust - 'Music Sounds Better With You' which links us to Stardust - 'Music Sounds Better With You'

Mini-Moyles Update

Chris locked himself away to work on something special today listen from 7 tomorrow to see what it was...
Dave was planning on watching Lost. Dom's not been to the Zoo for a while, so hes going. Carries doing research on Huddersfield & Swansea today.
Rachel's off to the gym and tending to her plump crop and Aled's going overseas to a secret location for tomorrow!

<a href="http://chris.polymathic.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9935">>Thursday 11th August - What did you think of this show/review. Post your comments here<</a>
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up