The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Studio B – I see girls 7:00 NEWS 2. U2 – City of blinding lights 3. Britney Spears- Toxic 4. Black eyed peas – Don't lie 5. Sissor sisters – Laura 7:30 NEWS 6. Deep dish – Say hello 7. Pink – Just like a pill 8. James Blunt – You're beautiful 8:00 NEWS 9. Avril Lavigne – Complicated 10. Joss Stone – Don't you want to ride 11. Oasis - The Importance Of Being Idle 12. Kelis – Trick me 8:30 NEWS 13. Martin Solveig – Everybody 14. Craig David - All the way 15. Red hot Chilli peppers – can't stop 16. TEDIOUS LINK: Sour draggons - I'm free 17. Roll Deep - The Avenue 18. McFly - I'll Be OK 9:30 NEWS 19. Basement jaxx – bingo bango 20. 2Pac – Getto Gospel 21. Gorillaz – Dare

Today's show had a uplifting feel after friday's show on a canal boat. The only good thing about it was “pound a pint night” at a nearby pub. Also today Science from big brother on, more boring radio i'm sure. Exec producer fergus dudly was moving to another show this week, which lead to a brief abouthim giving up the booze on the weekends before the great north run.
Chris heared a funny clip of a cricket fan saying “i bet i could play better than that” Chris wanted to find that man and have a play arround on the field.
Aled also had some more big brother news this morning, which mean't i won't bother with seeing as theres plean't of BB sites on the internet.
Yeaterdays weather was still going after last week, many people were commenting that they don't think the feature will last long.
Chris analysed the lyrics after the james blunt song, finding that there's many inaccuracies in it. Chris finished off by saying that dave was a div(or something that sounded similar)
Chris had got a new phone over the weekend, and he hasn't got a clue how to work it, and he finds the ringtones really iritating, So his friends downloaded a load of new ringtones for him. This cued a game of “guess the tone”.
Joce had some usual facts about the craig david record, mostly “he lives in a house”, “he has towels in his bathroom”. Aled is also a snob says Chris over water, he recons that Aled can tell the difference between different waters. Aled later said that he can't go in a shop with a sale.

Lets Get Ready to Ramble!
Todays ramble featured Big brother evictee Science, boring. Ramble featured: Tedious problems, and Big brother chat.

Carpark Catchphrase
Good morning carpark fans!
Please welcome on line one it's: Sally from Wolverhampton, Roy has a friend named Ginger bullox that lives there (0)
and on line two it's: Jamie from Great Yarmouth, Roy has a friend named Paul Mycock that lives there (2)
Catchphrases: Hook line and sinker, Out of the fring pan and into the fire.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]