The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Black eyed peas – Lets get it started 7:00 NEWS 2. Coldplay – Speed of sound 3. Justin timberlake – Rock your body 4. Basement Jaxx – you dont know me 5. Blink 182 – I miss you 7:30 NEWS 6. 50 cent – Love it or hate it 7. Bhangra Knights Vs Husan – Husan 8. Axel F - Crazy frog theme 8:00 NEWS 9. Eric pridz – call on me 10. Green day – wake me up when september ends 8:30 NEWS 11. U2 – beautiful day 12. John Legend - Ordinary People 13. TEDIOUS LINK: Stevie Wonder – Superstition 14. Gorillaz – Feel good inc. 15. Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be 9:30 NEWS 16. Jamiroquai – feels just like it should 17. Studio B – I see girls

Chris started the show on the phone, complaining about the heat the night before. As Chris wan't in the studio Dave had to introduce the news by himself. More phone gags followed with Chris pressing the buttons on the phone. Turns out he was standing behind the window staring at the team whilst someone else pushes the buttons. Chat about washing followed Chris complaining that some members of the team don't wash before the show. Chris and Dom went to see U2 over the weekend which there was a bit of a chat. Chris got quite a bad tan/burn over the weekend, whilst going for a walk. While Chris got burnt he found out there were floods in Yorkshire. A chat about Glastonbury followed seeing as the team were going over the weekend. Dom got hot in a car with broken air conditioning. Chris was hot this morning cos of the spotlights, leading to him saying “OOH I'm as hot as [insert name here] in a very hot [insert location here]”. BB Aled came on the show afterwards. Colin Murry owes Chris lots of money, cos he kept saying “Green” or “Day” on Green day(friday). That iritating Crazy frog theme was still number 1 which meant that Chris had to play it, much to his annoyance.
Also today: Glastonbury competition, Broken microphones/echo machines sounding like robots, Wimbledon, Jewish Chris, Aled at war of the worlds, Dakota Fanning sounds like Joel(of JK & Joel) & Lisa Simpson, Tom Cruise gets squirted at the premiare, dave having his back door open, holding the pips off.
The first eppisode of carrie on camping was on today, today was camping/toilets – top tip avoid all poo.

Lets get ready to ramble!
Today's ramble featured topics including: tedious mistakes(if any), Sam from big brother's here, big brother's mess, and more big brother stuff, inflatable boobs, Sam flashed her boobs.

carpark catchphrase
good morning carpark fans!
Please welcome on line one its: Gary from southamption (2)
And on line two its: Sarah from Manchester(0)
Ccatchphrases: “too big for your boots”, “no time like the presant”

No worries, and good to know that he's going on ho[…]