The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1.Bodyrockers – I like the way you move 7:00 NEWS 2. Destiny's child - question 3. Green Day – wake me up when september ends 4. Audio bullies – shot you down 7:30 NEWS 5. Jamiroquai – Feels just like it should 6. Charlotte church – Crazy chick 7. Coldplay – Speed of sound 8. Axel F – Crazy frog remix 8:00 NEWS 9. Red hot chilli pepers – Universally speaking 10. amerie – one thing 11. Outkast – the way you move 8:30 NEWS 12. Embrase – Gravity 13. The Game feat. 50 Cent –Hate It Or Love It 14. Snow Patrol - Run 15. TEDIOUS LINK: Robbie Williams – Lazy Days 16. Gwen Stafani – Hollaback Girl 17. DJ Sammy – Why 18. Oasis – lyla 9:30 NEWS 19. Jem – Just a ride 20. N*E*R*D – She likes to move 21. Mylo – in my arms

Today's show started off with a brief chat with Nemone because she finished 5-10 seconds early. Zoo chat was with Dom was straight after the news, with Chris asking about all the animals at the local zoo:
“Any horses with horns, phonix's, dido's, dil... no we'll leave it there?”
Also multilingual chat about spanish this morning. Resulting in putting 'os at the end of word helps them understand you as does shouting. Dave also claims that Gibralta “looks like a council estate”. Other “letters at the end of internetional words” to help forigners understand followed. Plugs for coldplay and oasis came later 'cos “they both come out today”. Chris told a story of Scott (Mills) touching up some womans hair and almost getting into a fight. Aled went to the Big Brother press confrence on friday so there were some amusing questions for Mary who was evicted(I think). Dr. Mark was coming in later to see whats wrong with Chris' foot, he thinks it's broken – Cue some funny accents from Chris and Dave. Chris wanted to see how many people wanted the crazy frog to be played – it's number 1 you see – but the trouble is that it's a contractual obligtion to play it(it doesn't say how much of it has to be played).
The text lines for live 8 opened at 8 this moring, this went on for quite a while. Chris and the team are taking exams on thursday, none of the team members know which exam they are taking each of the members revealed which exam they would be taking, most amusing is that Dave is taking Maths(being mathematically iliterate). The coldplay competition was also on today, Chris wanted to be one of their backing singers, which Dave quickly rubbished. Chris reconed that the DJ sammy record sounded like the crazy frog song.

Chris: "Jo whiley said she'd pick me up tonight"
Dave: "She'll have a job, she'd need a forklift"

Lets get ready to ramble!
Todays ramble included the following topics: Tediousmistakes, Aled and his broken mic, Big Brother, BB Mary put a spell on Aled, Davina Macoll stole the questions, People laughing on the BB recordings.
Chris: “Has big brother been drinking?“

Carpark Catchphrase
Good morning carpark fans!
Please welcome on line one it's: Adam (2)
And on line two it's: Christine (0)
Catchphrases: put the cat amongst the pigions, you can lead a horse to water but not make it drink.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up